• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BAKER, WEIRD TALES PULPS, FLASH 105, AVENGERS, FRAZETTA, DUCKS & SUPERMAN TOY!

44 posts in this topic

Flash #105 - 4.0 - I am pretty sure this would be 4.0 from CGC. It is has the ring in the center, but would otherwise be a solid 6.0/6.5. It has no creasing and fantastic colors with nice gloss. However, the ring is an unusual defect, so I am going to price it cheaper. $800.00

262090326_o.jpg

262090411_o.jpg

Were you in Nashville recently? I recognize a couple of those books, the Great Escape had the Flash, Amazing Adventures and WDC&S at some point. I looked at all three, and all three were very nice for the grades. Good pickups.

Flash #105 - 4.0 - I am pretty sure this would be 4.0 from CGC. It is has the ring in the center, but would otherwise be a solid 6.0/6.5. It has no creasing and fantastic colors with nice gloss. However, the ring is an unusual defect, so I am going to price it cheaper. $800.00

262090326_o.jpg

262090411_o.jpg

Can't believe someone used this as a coaster. doh!