• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Taking the Leap of Faith! FloppyComics.com baby!

46 posts in this topic

Was FloppySaggies.com already taken?

I am not sure if I am happy or sad because I thought of the exact same thing when I saw the title to this thread.

I am going to go with, sad. I think like Andrew

:cry:

Was FloppySaggies.com already taken?

I am not sure if I am happy or sad because I thought of the exact same thing when I saw the title to this thread.

I am going to go with, sad. I think like Andrew

:cry:

:banana:

Good Luck!

Should put up a temporary page that says the company name or anything simple, in place of the current default one. Can assist with that if yah want to do it quickly and need help :)example

good luck and for things to have how about the best search engine? searchable by grade, writer, artist, cover artist, appearances etc. and then the ability to search within the results and also sort the results by price, grade etc. I always get frustrated on sites I am ready to spend more money and give up because it's too hard to find all the things I want in a few searches.

Can you give us a clue on how that name was chosen?

My first thought is that you ship an old 3 1/2" or 5 1/4" floppy disk with every order to meet the media mail requirements.... :)

Can you give us a clue on how that name was chosen?

They all took their pants off and looked down? (shrug)

Seriously, when I hear that name, I think of comics on discs, or downloadable software copies.