• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Fleecs' $3 sketch

256 posts in this topic

mention the name Jon Jespersen and he will do an even better job...

or else...

Jon, tell him to do a good job for Mike D. or double or else :devil:

He's only got 8 to do for me (thumbs u

I will call him right now and tell him! (thumbs u

Tony has been one of my close friends for years now (we both lived in Sioux Falls and he is a very talented artist. If anyone gets the chance IN MY LIFETIME is his first published work and is fantastic!

IN MY LIFETIME is fanbloodytastic. Great stuff. I'm hoping we get more Tony Fleecs in the near future. Not only does he make great images, but he's talented with storytelling in general.

The price for the sketch cards was such a nice deal it was hard to pass up. I ordered up two pairs: a Batman & Joker, and a Spider-Man & Green Goblin. Can't wait to see how they turn out! :)

:gossip: Just so everyone knows...Tony's pieces are 3" x 5" and normal sketch cards are 2.5" x 3.5". So these are closer to post card sized than sketch card sized.

C

We are inundating him - Mine was for six, a Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, Batgirl, Wonder Woman, and Supergirl! but oh no I didn't name drop! :insane:

I am sure he will do a great job regardless!

Can't wait!

We are inundating him - Mine was for six, a Spider-Man, Iron Man, Wolverine, Batgirl, Wonder Woman, and Supergirl! but oh no I didn't name drop! :insane:

I am sure he will do a great job regardless!

Can't wait!

:gossip: I did! And he said he'd take care of me! :grin:

Here are some samples:

3dollarsketches25_sm.jpg

3dollarsketches28_sm.jpg

The Batgirl and the Cable/Deadpool are some of the ones I ordered (for my bro). I believe I've only seen two of the six I ordered (and the five that my bro ordered).

Looked at today's (May 14) "Desk Shot"

Sadly, didn't see any form my orders... :(

Some "interesting" ones on there...the Hulk holding hands with the robot from the Jetsons is a little outside the box... lol

Some "interesting" ones on there...the Hulk holding hands with the robot from the Jetsons is a little outside the box... lol

The Wonder Woman, Superman, Batman looks to be mine. :)

Some great looking stuff on that board. I didn't see anything that looked to be mine, but whoever is getting THE ENDLESS should be happy. The WONDER WOMAN, SUPERMAN, BATMAN looks great as well.

Hulk holding hands with the robot is nothing compared to the pic of BATMAN about to get a nasty case of swine flu in the pic top center.

Hulk holding hands with the robot is nothing compared to the pic of BATMAN about to get a nasty case of swine flu in the pic top center.

OK, I saw that one as well...now I "get" it. I was like: Batman...Pig...W T F? lol

I have been and am very excited as I've seen some new Batman and Spider-Man sketches! Of course, I didn't see a Green Goblin or Joker AND I don't know if either were mine. Can't WAIT to see how they came out!

Looks like a dreaded price increase (now $6+postage)... :eek::censored:

Even so, it's still a great value and those current sketches look sweet! (thumbs u

* ... can't wait for mine! :wishluck:

OH NO! lol Well, he deserves more than that so I will still make a list and send him some dough. I like his style and his blog is cool.

So how many others are peeking at the site to see if they can catch a glimpse of the pieces they ordered? (thumbs u

:shy:

I saw all of mine throughout the last week, and was told it was mailed out. :D