• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony Fleecs' $3 sketch

256 posts in this topic

If you look at the Batman and Joker on the top row and then the Spider-man & Goblin sketches below, you'll see that's what's going on.

I do see it -- they're cleverly broken-up, but it's soooo there, MacMan! SWEET! ;)

:golfclap:

Hey, I see one that could be from my order...

I had requested a Conan, amongst others -- I hope that's one of 'em, looks good to me! (thumbs u

:takeit:

I'm having my kid's room redone, Can he do Snow White, Cinderella, Arial, Sleeping Beauty?

Breir Rabbit, Breir Fox, Breir Bear?

Send him an email. I doubt there'd be a problem though as he had a pretty wide array of characters shown on his site.

I'm beginning to suspect Jon never put in a good word for me :sumo:

+1 lol

Yeah, I saw that update too... and still find nothing that I'm certain is mine? I expect this thread netted Tony lots of additional orders and he likely has quite a current backlog, but it's been approximately 6wks. :(

:wishluck:

I thought someone said he had over 1k sketch requests. You have to admit that would take some time to finish especially if he has a full time job. For what it's worth, it took about 4 weeks for mine to arrive and I was one of the earlier requests. Maybe shoot him an email? He was pretty good about getting back in touch with me. :foryou:

Massive blog update :bump:...

Lots of curiosities this round, make note of: a barfing Superman, a kenetically-charged Dorito courtesy of Gambit, a sad Silver Surfer, a Tom Baker Dr. Who, a ukulele strummin' Stitch, a couple of cute kiddos and even a butterfly?

Kudos to the recipients of the sweet Shocker, Moon Knight, Blue Beetle and numerous Star Wars sketches -- NICE! (thumbs u

... and quite a few others that I have NO idea who (or what) they are meant to be. :gossip:

* Still none seemingly from my lot though. :(

His sketches are really awesome I can't wait to get mine hopefully I'll see something soon. The Galactus he has posted is awesome (as is everything else) and I haven't seen a not cool Bullseye yet.