• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Midnight, and Tom Mix Ring Premiums

15 posts in this topic

I have 2 Ring Premiums From the Golden age, Both these Characters Had long running Comics So I assume its ok to list these here.

From 1942 I have an Ovaltine Sponsored Captain Midnight Secret Compartment ring in very nice condition. Original Luster is mostly gone but still has a nice clean brass finish. And the Secret compartment works great still! The sides have a ring design on each side.The top has A brass cover with sheild, propellor and star design and this slides off to reveal a small inner compartment. Ring is adjustable so us old Fat guys can still wear it!! Cool!!

The second Ring Premium is The Tom Mix Lookaround ring from 1946 this was a Ralston Premium. This Ring is in the same nice working condition as the Captain Midnight ring. This Lookaround ring has a small bit of Mirror in the top So when you were hiding behind a cactus shootin at Rustlers, Varmints, or any such bad guys, you could hold your ring finger out there and see them without them seein you! Thus not risking getting your Head Plumb Blowed off!!! Course ya did run the risk of losin a finger but hell losin a fingers better than losin your blasted head Gol darn it!

This ring has the TM Tom Mix Logo on the side with crossed Six Shooters on the top of the ring! This ring is adjustable as well

I took the best Pics I could, Hope you can get an Idea of condition and what your getting from them

Each Ring is 65.00 Shipped Here in the States, A bit more for international.

:takeit: Gets it!

Pics in a sec

Haha you're right those pics suck. haha.. do you have a "close-up" setting on your camera? If so, use that, zoom in fully with the lens, and focus the shot.. that's how I do these types of shots and they come out ok. :)

Once you have your sunglasses on you can see in the first Pics the Secret compartmen ring opened and closed.

In the 2nd Set you can see the Lookaround Mirror inside the top of the Ring.