• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 8.5 ASM #11, AVENGERS #2, 4, 5, 8, Sgt. Fury #1, 8, 13 TTA 56, 93, TOS 49 +

62 posts in this topic

:hi: For Sale this Beautiful CGC 8.5 copy of the Amazing Spider-Man #11 one of the toughest eairly Issue to find in High Grade, and this is the Best Looking Copy I have ever seen in person. Old Label If some one wanted to resubmit it might go 9.0 just looks better than 8.5 to me. :gossip:

Price reduced was $1199.00 Now $1099.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this Beauty.

PayPal or Postal Money Order

ASM11-1.jpg

ASM11b-1.jpg

ASM11c-1.jpg

what's up with the sticker on the back? (shrug)

(shrug) Not sure it was like that when I bought it off ebay about 6 or 7 years ago, I think I bought it from a seller named High Grade Comics or something like that, I assume they put the sticker on the back but not sure and I have never tried to remove it. :)

:hi: For Sale this Beautiful CGC 8.5 copy of the Amazing Spider-Man #11 one of the toughest eairly Issue to find in High Grade, and this is the Best Looking Copy I have ever seen in person. Old Label If some one wanted to resubmit it might go 9.0 or even possible 9.2 just looks better than 8.5 to me. :gossip:

Price is $1199.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this Beauty.

PayPal or Postal Money Order

ASM11-1.jpg

ASM11b-1.jpg

ASM11c-1.jpg

Looks like it got an 8.5 due to the curled spine on the back cover....a press and resubmit would make it an extremely good candidate for 9.0. Wish I had the money.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

:) For Sale AVENGERS #4 CGC 6.0 Off-White to White pages first Silver Age Captain America! Beautiful Clean and Bright White cover copy. :cool:

Price $900.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. First :takeit: gets this Beautiful Key.

AVE4.jpg

AVE4b.jpg

AVE4c.jpg

(shrug) Another one with a sticker on the back must have come from same dealer. :baiting:

:hi: For Sale AVENGERS #5 CGC 7.0 WHITE pages very tough book to find with White pages took me several years to find this one with White Pages. :o

Price $450 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this tough book.

Paypal or Postal Money Order

AVE5.jpg

AVE5b.jpg

AVE5c.jpg

More to come Later. (thumbs u

:hi: For Sale AVENGERS #8 CGC 8.0 with Off-White to White pages very White Cover only flaw is a date stamp on back cover.

Price is $325.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets the comic.

Paypal or Postal Money Orders accepted

AVE8.jpg

AVE8b.jpg

AVE8c.jpg

:hi: For Sale AVENGERS #10 CGC 8.0 with Off-White to White pages first Immortus very clean and white cover.

Price is $275 Shipped in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this very nice copy.

AVE10.jpg

AVE10b.jpg

AVE10c.jpg

:hi: For Sale the AVENGERS #17 CGC 8.0 with Off-White to White Pages the Search for the Hulk very nice book.

Price is $130.00 Shipped in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this gem.

AVE17.jpg

AVE17b.jpg

AVE17c.jpg

:) Sgt. Fury's up next. (thumbs u