• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 8.5 ASM #11, AVENGERS #2, 4, 5, 8, Sgt. Fury #1, 8, 13 TTA 56, 93, TOS 49 +

62 posts in this topic

I am Happy to say "Per PM" :takeit:Avengers #4 and SGT Fury #13

:news: AVENGERS #4 & SGT. FURY #13 Sold to SPDREYCER. :applause:

:) Thanks Rey I think you will really like them. (thumbs u

Thank you Terry (thumbs u

:hi: For Sale STRANGE TALES Annual #2 CGC 7.5 with White Pages a Very Nice Copy. 4th appearance of Spider-Man and a very well centered copy of a squar bound book. :cloud9:

Price is $950.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this rare old Marvel Key.

Paypal or Postal Money Orders accepted

STA2.jpg

STA2b.jpg

STA2c.jpg

STA2d.jpg

hm Maybe some eairly FF's next. :whistle:

I am Happy to say "Per PM" :takeit:Avengers #4 and SGT Fury #13

:news: AVENGERS #4 & SGT. FURY #13 Sold to SPDREYCER. :applause:

:) Thanks Rey I think you will really like them. (thumbs u

Thank you Terry (thumbs u

:o Quite the coup for SA Captain Americas!

And HOW early exactly are you looking w/ the FFs? Low grade at all?

Very nice books.

You ever thought about getting a subscription to GPAnalysis? I highly recommend it. (thumbs u

Very nice books.

You ever thought about getting a subscription to GPAnalysis? I highly recommend it. (thumbs u

:hi: Hi; DiceX are my prices too high? :) I am always happy to listen to reasonable offers and if anyone wants to post the GPA on any of my books in this thread I would be happy to see them. :cool:

:hi: For Sale AVENGERS #8 CGC 8.0 with Off-White to White pages very White Cover only flaw is a date stamp on back cover.

Price is $325.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets the comic.

AVE8.jpg

AVE8b.jpg

AVE8c.jpg

:takeit: per PM

:hi: For Sale Sgt. Fury #8 CGC 8.5 with Off-White to White Pages a super nice Looking copy with bright colors.

Price is $210.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this tough to find issue.

SF08.jpg

SF08b.jpg

SF08c.jpg

:hi: For Sale Tales To Astonish #56 CGC 8.0 with Off-White to White Pages a Very nice Looking copy just Love this cover.

Price is $175.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this really nice copy.

TTA56.jpg

TTA56b.jpg

TTA56c.jpg

:hi: For Sale STRANGE TALES #102 CGC 8.0 with Off-White to White Pages a Very Nice Copy of a tough book, First Appearance of the Wizard.

Price is $375.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this rare old Marvel.

ST102.jpg

ST102b.jpg

ST102c.jpg

:cool: Up next a DOUBLE COVER Strange Tales #113. (thumbs u

:news:

Avengers #8 CGC 8.0

Sgt. Furry #8 CGC 8.5

Strange Tales #102 CGC 8.0

Tales to Astonish #56 CGC 8.0

All SOLD to david20009 pending payment. (thumbs u

Thanks; David

Wow, what a cool bunch of books, even the Sgt Furry. :baiting:

What about the early FF's ?

:) Sorry other stuff came up.

:hi: For Sale Fantastic Four #2 Low grade Raw copy maybe VG- book has tape pull on front cover, a chunk out of middle edge of back cover and dry tape residue in the middle of top, bottom and spine of back cover "no tears where tape residue is, kind of looks like someone had the book taped in a frame or something", also looks like the front cover maybe trimed on the front right edge as it don't completely cover the pages. Pages offwhite and staples are well attached to cover and centerfold and nothing cut out or missing on the inside. :)

Price is $200.00 Shipped Priority Mail in the U.S. first :takeit: gets this eairly FF.

FF2.jpg

FF2b.jpg

FF2c.jpg