• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sharing a note to me

27 posts in this topic

While I have avoided the boards since they were changed to the horrible way they currently look, I popped on after doing a search for the name Herb Dolph.  I just bought the Fantastic Four 34 which has Mr. Dolph's name stamped on the first page last Sunday at NYCC from High Grade Comics.  Almost a decade after the first, and even the last post, this thread became relevant to me.  Blazingbob, I assume you were the gentleman I dealt with when buying a batch of 10 Fantastic Four books and 2 Captain America books.  I am glad to hear that Mr. Dolph reached out to you and hope that almost a decade later he is still in good health.   I wish both of you the best.

Respectfully,

Jay Ward 

5 hours ago, Jtwpantera said:

I just bought the Fantastic Four 34 which has Mr. Dolph's name stamped on the first page last Sunday at NYCC from High Grade Comics.  Almost a decade after the first, and even the last post, this thread became relevant to me.  Blazingbob, I assume you were the gentleman I dealt with when buying a batch of 10 Fantastic Four books and 2 Captain America books.

Almost a decade?

What kind of museum are you running, Bob? :baiting: