• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This week in your Bronze Variants collection

503 posts in this topic

no I have not bought any of those lately, but I have just recently purchased 15 35 cent variants, and about 25 30 cent variants...........

:o:o:o

Well, we're waiting.... :popcorn:

well, since most are still not logged in and are sitting on a shelf in my office, I guess I could take a group shot or two....

one thirty five center was a slab, and that was already put away.

I have like four 30 centers coming in the mail, and have just made a deal for five more.

Tomorrow I go to a show in Balto, and hit my fav LCS. Perhaps I will find a couple more.

wish me luck

I have like four 30 centers coming in the mail, and have just made a deal for five more.

Tomorrow I go to a show in Balto, and hit my fav LCS. Perhaps I will find a couple more.

wish me luck

Harry on a roll. You hoarder...

wish me luck

Def a hoarder.

wish me luck

Def a hoarder.

only got one variant Sunday. I will post a pic later--

I am just a collector