• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman #5, 4.0,under guide...1st Dr Psycho and FLASH Comics, 10% off

41 posts in this topic

Why, you might ask, am I selling this book under guide...Because, I will answer...it's now a double AND...I bought it long time ago, so the price reflects that. I recently upgraded...I think I forgot that I had already upgraded to this copy and ...it was actually nicer than I remembered...

Also, I seem to have been on a spending spree recently (the shoes are catching up to me;)

So, here we are...

:takeit: here or in a PM wins (by time stamp)...time payments are available if you PM me first:)

Wonder Woman #5, VG (4.0) great gloss, cover is firmly attached at both staples. there is a less than 1" tear bottom left, two very small chips, and some small tears on the back. The book has a spine roll, it has obviously not been pressed.

It's very solid feeling. Overstreet Guide in VG is $400.00, my price is $350.00.

I think one recently sold on the board in 4.5 for quite a bit more.

Paypal, Money Orders, or Checks. Deduct 3 % for Money Orders or Checks. US shipiping is included, out of US Paypal only and shipping is exact and I will deduct $5.00.

So, a bargain:)

ww50001.jpg

ww5b0001.jpg

...and who wouldn't enjoy watching a knockdown dragout between Etta Candy and Patty Melt from Cherry Comics?

Ahh, large sexy women!

Ahh, but rounded and womanly. Hubba hubba!

...and in the last panel on the LH page, she's just as tall as the soldiers. (Licks chops, eyes Etta up and down)

Flash #81 Grade is a good question, it's not high grade...looks like a VG from the front, and has great color and nice light pages, but there is tape inside the cover and I think the cover is taped to the spine (tape on the back, too) and I think there is a line of black marker on the front, or it might be tempora (which comes off).

Anyway, if you need a filler, (I did) it wasn't terribly expensive. you can have it for $65.00 .

flash810001.jpg

flash81b0001.jpg

Flash #34, another solid book, nice pages, there are some bug chews on the cover (see the upper back) ..I'd grade it as a Gd/VG (3.0) because of the chews...cover is attached. Guide in Gd/VG is about $168, bin is $135.00

flash340001.jpg

flash34b0001.jpg

flash34bc0001.jpg

Flash #81 Grade is a good question, it's not high grade...looks like a VG from the front, and has great color and nice light pages, but there is tape inside the cover and I think the cover is taped to the spine (tape on the back, too) and I think there is a line of black marker on the front, or it might be tempora (which comes off).

Anyway, if you need a filler, (I did) it wasn't terribly expensive. you can have it for $65.00 .

flash810001.jpg

flash81b0001.jpg

Looks like their diving inside a light bulb. Sweet books.

flash810001.jpg

flash81b0001.jpg

Looks like their diving inside a light bulb. Sweet books.

81 and 82 are both really tough to find

nice books Sharon :hi: