• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

victory comics 1-3 and other g.a. goodies

14 posts in this topic

i'll ship to usa gratis, you pay ins. if you want it. we'll have to figure out what you owe for s/h if i'm mailing across borders. i'll take it ON THE THREAD trumps pm's.

doc savage 2/7, best cover of the run called "classic devil cover" by o'street. g-vg with a spine roll with fanning on the back. cf and some wraps off the single staple, but i'ts complete. c/ow pages. $100. NEW PRICE--$80.

docsavage2-7.jpg

slam bang 5. good. it's off both staples, and spine is split almost all the way, with only a bit above the top staple holding. but decent looking with c/ow pages. none of the slam bangs are easy to find. $75. NEW PRICE--$60.

slamb5.jpg

this and my next 2 posts are reserved for victory comics 2, 3 and 4 IF they don't get bought in whole or part by a boardie currently looking at them. what he doesn't get, i'll post as soon as i hear from him.

# 3 is 5.0 with gorgeous pages. $275, as it's very rare. only the 1 is easy, with 4 being the very hardest, my inabilty to find one or to talk my friend telerites out of his leading to this sale of the other three. NEW PRICE-- $250.

vic3.jpg