• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MORE GA BKS added !ADVENTURES, CC #1, Boy Commandos Hitler, Promos

67 posts in this topic

Sorry to start a new thread, but I can't edit the other title,. I'll be adding a few books to this thread tomorrow, depending on what I have out...but for now...

I have a few GA books, Adventures, Boy Commandos #8, Bulletman 8, Firehair #1, Crackerjack #17, some Treasuries, some Disney Promos...

Shipping for the GA books is $5.00 in the US, exact shipping out of the US.

Media mail on the Treasuries is $5.00.

Disney Promos shipping will be $2.00

I'll cover any differences.

Spend more than $150 and shipping is free.

Insurance is included on any books under $200, for books over $200, if you want insurance, it will be $3.50 including signature confirmation.

Paypal, personal checks, Money Orders are fine. Paypal only from out of the US.

Time payments are fine, just PM me first, please...I require a 20% non refundable downpayment and for you to give me a payment schedule.

:takeit: rules, however, pms are fine. I won't be home this evening, after 4;30, so if you really want something, posting :takeit: the thread instead of a PM would be better.

Firehair #1, Fiction House, Origin of Firehair. :news: Sold

This is a decent copy, color is great, there is a non color breaking bend near the upper staple. The line you see there, is part of the picture, it's on all the copies. Pages are probably white to offwhite. The back has a non color breaking bend. It's somewhere between 6.0 and 6.5. Fine price is $129, bin is $85.00\

firehair10001.jpg

firehair1b0001.jpg

Boy Commandos #8, Hitler Appearance in the first story (if you collect those). Nice solid book with great cover colors, there is a 1/2 inch cover tear bottom left, the small chip lower right and small piece off the bottom of the back. I'm going to call it 3.5, Pages are off-white, VG guide is $106, Bin is $75.00.

boycommands80001.jpg

boycommands8b0001.jpg

Comic Cavalcade #1, this book has great color, tape on the cover, and it's missing page 3 (I just upgraded) ...the rest of the stories are complete. It's low grade, but it's an inexpensive way to get a copy. Good guide is $861, asking $375.00.comiccavalcade0002.jpg

comiccavalcadeb0002.jpg

Crackajack Funnies #17, from 1939, with offwhite to maybe cream pages. Great cover colors, the spine roll is the biggest problem. This is a 3 staple book...very unusual. $70.00 $55.00 for a pre 1940 comic:)crack170001.jpg

crack17a0001.jpg

I love the Giant Treasury books, I think these are great for kids, these are my doubles. 11 books, for $46 $42 plus shipping.

The books are all in bags, so there is a reflection

Famous First Edition Whiz Comics #1, F-4, 5.0 (spine lines)

Famous First Edition All Star #3, F-7-, 1.8 (tape pull)

Famous First Edition C-30 Sensation #1, 5.5 (ncb crease upper right)

Tarzan of the Apes C-22, 2.5

Batman C-25, 4.0

Shazam C-27, 2.5 (general wear)

Superman C-31, 3.5 (creasing)

Ghosts C-32 2.0 (general wear)

Superman C-38, 1.5 (moisture stains)

Christmas with the Super-Heroes C-43 , 5.0 (spine lines)

Superman Salutes the Bicentennial C-47, 4.0

treasuries.jpg

Resolve weakened... unable to resit... Firehair 1 @ $85 :takeit:

(worship)Thank you, Bill ! Sold!

Bob Lubbers is my favorite Fiction House artist. :cloud9:

Nice pick up!

Mike

Thanks Mike. I just couldn't resist. Between the great cover art and Sharon's price at 34% below guide it was too good a deal to pass up.

Resolve weakened... unable to resit... Firehair 1 @ $85 :takeit:

(worship)Thank you, Bill ! Sold!

Bob Lubbers is my favorite Fiction House artist. :cloud9:

Nice pick up!

Mike

Thanks Mike. I just couldn't resist. Between the great cover art and Sharon's price at 34% below guide it was too good a deal to pass up.

lol..I was reading a thread about the marketplace...and prices...my primary hobby was always shopping, comics 2nd;) so it makes ME feel good, if I got a deal and can pass on the savings to another collector:) I hope you enjoy it:)

Bulletman #8, Nice color, pages except for the bottom right (where the chip is), are light . Grade is 3.0 (because of the chip). Spine is decent. Guide is $120, Bin is $100

bulletman80001.jpg

bulletman8b0001.jpg

:takeit:

Thank you.

4 Cheerios premiums, these are complete, small comics that were available from General Mills...kind of unusual.

Mickey at the Rodeo (1.0)

Brer Rabbit 2.5 (some small tears on the back)

Goofy in the Desert (1/2 tear on the back) 3.5

Donald Counter Spy (1/2 tear front) spine rolls, some bends. 3.5

Guide is over $45.00

Bin $20.00 $15.00Shipped (i'm in cleaning mode;)

cheerios0001.jpg

Bulletman #8, Nice color, pages except for the bottom right (where the chip is), are light . Grade is 3.0 (because of the chip). Spine is decent. Guide is $120, Bin is $100

bulletman80001.jpg

bulletman8b0001.jpg

:takeit:

Thank you.

Nice pick up John! Great cover!