• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA, BA, & SA Sale 20% OFF Bargains to be had! Atlas, Marvel, DC, Dell & more...

53 posts in this topic

This sale will consist of a broad range of raw SA and GA books with some random BA. There's no real rhyme or reason to this sale other than that these are the type of books I've enjoyed collecting over the years. If you have any specific requests it never hurts to ask…

First :takeit: posted in the thread takes precedence over PM offers.

Shipping within the lower 48 is $5.00 priority. I ship everywhere, exact international shipping to be determined. Payment via PayPal or money order, checks also acceptable but must clear before books ship.

All books are 100% unrestored! This is my first sales thread here but I sold underground comix on e-bay under the name comixbazar for many years where I maintained near perfect feedback (check out my feedback). Satisfaction is always guaranteed on all purchases.

Thanks for looking!

Amazing Adventures #1 Origin of Dr. Doom, first Marvel Age Superhero

Story intact, would grade 3.0+ but first page is loose and last page (non-story) is missing.

$75

amazingadventures1.jpg

amazingadventures1back.jpg