• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable Timelys: Marvel Mystery 2, 9 and more!

38 posts in this topic

Today we have some lower grade, affordable early Timely issues, a good chance to get early keys for prices that won't break the bank. These are on consignment, so while I will field any offers they have to clear the owner before I can accept them.

Shipping is extra. I take paypal, money orders, checks, whatever. I need payment by the end of the month if you want your books shipped before June 20th, as I am going to Europe for a couple of weeks (hence the need to sell some stuff!). PM or post with any questions.

Thanks for looking! First book in a few minutes.

Marvel Mystery 2

Poor/Incomplete OW

$1000

Rare. GORGEOUS interior Everett art. I will post some examples from this copy, so you can also see the PQ. First wrap missing. Spine three-quarters split.

SOLD BY PM

mmc2.jpg

Marvel Mystery 8

$1200

Great front cover eye appeal. 3 pieces of tape on spine, 2 on first wrap, 1 on CF. T/OW pages, may be slightly brittle in places. 4" lower spine split, extends into interior. Extra staple.

mmc8.jpg

Marvel Mystery 9

Poor/Incomplete

$2500

Scarce. Deep cover colors. Tape on spine. Centerfold and back cover missing. but title story intact. 4" tear on last page. Classic cover, classic story, classic issue. RED hot. Really nice pages. OW/W or better.

mmc9.jpg

Marvel Mystery 10

Good minus

$700

7 pieces of tape on spine, glue or tape residue on CF, slight chew on margin of 6 interior pages. Super nice OW/W pages or better. Cover detached.

mmc10.jpg

Marvel Mystery 9

Poor/Incomplete

$2500

Scarce. Deep cover colors. Tape on spine. Centerfold and back cover missing. but title story intact. 4" tear on last page. Classic cover, classic story, classic issue. RED hot. Really nice pages. OW/W or better.

mmc9.jpg

Nice books Andy, and, of course, this is the book to have :cool:

Here is a nice one....

Marvel Mystery 13

$1500

Outstanding eye-appeal for the grade. Front looks great, some light staining on the back cover and interior front cover bring the grade down. OW pages.

Someone please buy this. The more it hangs around my house, the more I want to buy it myself....and I can't afford it.

SOLD

mmc13.jpg