• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable Timelys: Marvel Mystery 2, 9 and more!

38 posts in this topic

Marvel Mystery 2

Poor/Incomplete OW

$1000

Rare. GORGEOUS interior Everett art. I will post some examples from this copy, so you can also see the PQ. First wrap missing. Spine three-quarters split.

SOLD BY PM

mmc2.jpg

Still a great buy at $1,000. :cloud9: Wasn't me though. :(

Marvel Mystery 2

Poor/Incomplete OW

$1000

Rare. GORGEOUS interior Everett art. I will post some examples from this copy, so you can also see the PQ. First wrap missing. Spine three-quarters split.

SOLD BY PM

mmc2.jpg

DAMN IT, my favorite Timely cover ever too :frustrated:

Marvel Mystery 2

Poor/Incomplete OW

$1000

SOLD BY PM

mmc2.jpg

DAMN IT, my favorite Timely cover ever too :frustrated:

very fair price, given that it is missing first wrap (splash), etc... happy for both

One more...

Marvel Mystery 51

8.0/8.5

$1200

Great looking copy with deep colors and gloss on this Schomburg cover. CR/OW pages.

mmc51.jpg

:takeit:

Guess my 8.0 copy is worth more then I thought it was....nice snag Brent Ole Boy! :applause:

Marvel Mystery 2

Poor/Incomplete OW

$1000

SOLD BY PM

mmc2.jpg

I think that was a good buy. That is a tough book to find with nice deep reds as many copies came "faded" off the presses.