• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heynow!!!comics_and_collectibles - sad news

10 posts in this topic

I have done some small business over the years with heynow!!!comics_and_collectibles on eBay. The seller has been always courteous and professional. For details I would suggest reading the about me page for details, it conveys sentiment that I could not :

heynow!!!comics_and_collectibles

Definitely not the way I would want to ring in the new year. I do not know if the seller is on this board but I am sure everyone here sends out their heart felt condolences and appreciation for the contributing to our community.

I don't think I ever bought from them... frown.gif

Sincere condolences to heynow!!!comics_and_collectibles and to all involved.

That is my buddy John. I used to talk to him everyday, but since my schedule is now pretty busy, I haven't had a chance to say hello in a while. I'll make sure I do it today and thank him for being such a great guy.

I talk to John daily, he is a great guy. He was part of these boards on rare occasion. He is in a funk right now but pulling through and yes definately not a great way to start your new year. Hang in there buddy..... flowerred.gif

Thank You Tomega for starting this thread. I never thought I would be on these forums thanking everyone for their kind words about my DAD. My DAD found out in his last weeks, Just how many lives he touched and had an affect on. I am proud to carry on this tradition. Some of you I know and have dealt with and some I didn't know until now. I thank YOU ALL!!!! We had such a great time the last two weeks of his short life. Lots of family, eating, and of course LOVE. He was so peaceful and full of joy when he moved on from his mortal life, that his eternal life will pick up where it left off. And he will have company too. Waiting for DADDY in the heavens was our family pet of 20 years named PUPPY(black curly COCKAPOO Canine). We got PUPPY from the Santa Clara Co. Fair around 1978ish. Sometimes he loved that dog more than us kids, but you know what? Sometimes we were such bad kids!!! But PUPPY was loyal, faithful and also touched people's lives over the years. Well DADDY and PUPPY are playing together once again. If you still have your father, drop what you are doing and call,email,write, hug or cast a thought his way. I lost my dad at a young age of 59 battling cancer for 10 years. I honestly believe my son, who is 7 now, had a lot to do with his fighting the last few years. I made him a Grandpa or PA as we called him. He could not be more proud of a SON or grandson. And that is my most Cherished Thought.

Robert Wayne Baker Deceased 1/01/04 but not forgotten!!!

angel.gifcloud9.gifangel.gif

589a8b9f1c76f_353625-DaddysLastSupper051.jpg.961a2b3ab46b5ecd83ca83e18c558c41.jpg

Thank You Tomega for starting this thread. I never thought I would be on these forums thanking everyone for their kind words about my DAD. My DAD found out in his last weeks, Just how many lives he touched and had an affect on. I am proud to carry on this tradition. Some of you I know and have dealt with and some I didn't know until now. I thank YOU ALL!!!! We had such a great time the last two weeks of his short life. Lots of family, eating, and of course LOVE. He was so peaceful and full of joy when he moved on from his mortal life, that his eternal life will pick up where it left off. And he will have company too. Waiting for DADDY in the heavens was our family pet of 20 years named PUPPY(black curly COCKAPOO Canine). We got PUPPY from the Santa Clara Co. Fair around 1978ish. Sometimes he loved that dog more than us kids, but you know what? Sometimes we were such bad kids!!! But PUPPY was loyal, faithful and also touched people's lives over the years. Well DADDY and PUPPY are playing together once again. If you still have your father, drop what you are doing and call,email,write, hug or cast a thought his way. I lost my dad at a young age of 59 battling cancer for 10 years. I honestly believe my son, who is 7 now, had a lot to do with his fighting the last few years. I made him a Grandpa or PA as we called him. He could not be more proud of a SON or grandson. And that is my most Cherished Thought.

Robert Wayne Baker Deceased 1/01/04 but not forgotten!!!

angel.gifcloud9.gifangel.gif

You are very welcome. Even though it can seem sometimes rather banal or trite, I truly hope that the few kind words here helped a bit and offered some degree of consolation. At least on the periphery, it seems that you have made some peace. I am reminded of a Hebrew saying "Say not in grief he is no more, but live in thankfulness that he was." I think you are doing that. I salute your strength in this time of heightened emotions and wish you the best.

Really sorry to hear of you and your families loss. I still have both of my parents but they are getting up there, dad is 71, so you never know. Though we [!@#%^&^] on these boards of service and prices, there is still a little bit of humanity left in most of us. Hope your new year offers lots of condolences and good time for you and your loved ones.