• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Weird Science-Fantasy Annuals VG+ to FN

10 posts in this topic

Draggin' out the big guns due to scary winnings over at CL. Buy all three and you get a signed copy of Drippy Duck And Lil' Iffy. Check/MO preferred but PayPal OK(Add 3% with PayPal). USA only. :takeit: trumps all. Postage and Insurance included. Here goes. This might be painful.

Weird Science-Fantasy Annual 1952 5.0 FN- w/ WF 11 & 12 and WS 6 &9 Spine worn away at bottom 1/4 inch.

$550.00

Weird Science-Fantasy Annual 1952 4.5 VG+ CGC deslabbed w/WF 13 and WS 11, 12, & 13. Slight Pro(!) / CT / Pieces added & tear seals. CGC tag comes with this.

$425.00.

Weird Science-Fantasy Annual 1953 6.0 FN WF 14 & 15 and WS 15 & 17(pop).

$500.00

Pictures to come. Thanks.

Last chance for these three. Buy all three and you get a signed copy of Drippy Duck And Lil' Iffy. Check/MO preferred but PayPal OK(Add 3% with PayPal). USA only. :takeit: trumps all. Postage and Insurance included. Here goes. This might be painful.

Weird Science-Fantasy Annual 1952 5.0 FN- w/ WF 11 & 12 and WS 6 &9 Spine worn away at bottom 1/4 inch.

$550.00Now $512.00

Weird Science-Fantasy Annual 1952 4.5 VG+ CGC deslabbed w/WF 13 and WS 11, 12, & 13. Slight Pro(!) / CT / Pieces added & tear seals. CGC tag comes with this.

$425.00.Now $400.00

Weird Science-Fantasy Annual 1953 6.0 FN WF 14 & 15 and WS 15 & 17(pop).

$500.00 Now $465.00. Thanks.

Hey, EC Fanatics,

If no one is interested in any of these truly hard to find books, would anyone mind if I take them to Ebay? hm

Entirely up to you I'd suggest.

But don't interpret lack of $ as meaning lack of interest! (Though I suppose it makes no difference to your bottom line...)

Thanx to both ajd and cat. As I would hate to see these issues go, still this sale would cover my CLink purchase. Down the line maybe I'd catch up to them and rebuy, or find something in a better grade though that'll be a tough thing to find. These books that were sold only in the large east coast cities, and even in ECs own offices, make me wonder how few were in circulation at the time, read over and over, tore up, thrown away, but then here are these, three that made it to a safe place, like pieces of history, scarce, mysterious but still here. And every variation of the WS-F Annual is different in content. Books like these, Golden age books like the ECs WS-F Annuals, take me away, knowing I could never be the first or the last to own it.