• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Blue's all raw sale ... All remaining books are now 20% off!!

169 posts in this topic

:news:20% OFF ALL REMAINING BOOKS

Thread update

page 3

Sgt. Fury #61 VF+ $14

page 4

Strange Adventures #212 FN Adams $8

page 8

Detective Comics Adams cover #416 NM $135

page 11

House of Mystery #182 VF Adams cover $40

page 13

House of Mystery #199 NM $120

House of Mystery #218 NM+ $80

page 14

Marvel Feature #1 NM- (OO copy) $160

Just found out that my wife will be getting laid off. Need to sell some books to stay ahead until we can figure out what she's going to do.

:news: Note: FREE shipping on all new purchases of $150 or more.

Payment by check, money order, or Paypal (unless otherwise noted). Shipping to US and Canada; all other locations please pm me first for shipping quote. Shipping within the US starts at $5 for Priority Flate Rate envelope, $8.50 for Priority box up to 2 lbs. and $10 for Priority Flate Rate box. Shipping to Canada varies and starts at $11 for Priority International Flate Rate envelope. Insurance is required on all purchases of $200 or more.

PM's are more then welcome and :takeit: in the thread rules unless book is on hold.

Hassle free return policy on all raw books (minus shipping). I just ask that you notify me within three days of receiving the book(s) and return them within seven days.

FINIALLY.....We all need that from time to time.... (thumbs u :headbang: