• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 51 and 59: CHEAP SLABS! FS SOLD

19 posts in this topic

Alright, I bought these on the boards a few months ago. There were supposed to be a gift for someone, but I ended up giving them a bunch of raw books instead. Forgot I even had these until a couple of days ago.

- #51 is a 7.0 with WHITE pages.

- #59 is an 8.0 with CR/OW pages (oh noes, not cream!!!).

Both are nicely centered and present nicely for their grades. Please don't make me scan them.

This thread is only going to be open for 24 hours and I'll need quick payment via Paypal, because I'm having knee surgery on Tuesday and I'll be pretty well ed for a while after that.

Update: Buyer backed out due to a misunderstanding; these are available again. $130 shipped. :frustrated:

Thanks John. I hear painkillers go well with booze, so I'm looking forward to that aspect of it.

Alright, I bought these on the boards a few months ago. There were supposed to be a gift for someone, but I ended up giving them a bunch of raw books instead. Forgot I even had these until a couple of days ago.

Both are nicely centered and present nicely for their grades. Please don't make me scan them.

I'm asking $130 shipped for the pair. I really just want $100, but Canada Post is a person_without_enough_empathy, so most of that extra $30 is going to go towards shipping.

This thread is only going to be open for 24 hours and I'll need quick payment via Paypal, because I'm having knee surgery on Tuesday and I'll be pretty well ed for a while after that. And because the only friends I have are lazy (but hot) biznatches who don't wake up before 3pm, I'm going to have to ship tomorrow at the latest.

:takeit: trumps all. If these don't sell, I'm going to use them to prop up my kitchen table they're going back into the vault.

hm

Pull the trigger, and I'll throw in a free VF+ copy of Avengers 84, just to be random.

I'm asking $130 shipped for the pair. I really just want $100, but Canada Post is a person_without_enough_empathy, so most of that extra $30 is going to go towards shipping.

This thread is only going to be open for 24 hours and I'll need quick payment via Paypal, because I'm having knee surgery on Tuesday and I'll be pretty well ed for a while after that. And because the only friends I have are lazy (but hot) biznatches who don't wake up before 3pm, I'm going to have to ship tomorrow at the latest.

:takeit: trumps all. If these don't sell, I'm going to use them to prop up my kitchen table they're going back into the vault.

hm

:baiting: do it

:news: Sold via PM.

absolut_vodka_family.jpg

Hells to the yeah! That's probably where the money is going tonight.

:frustrated: damn the drive home

oh well I really only need the 51 anyways. I would have spent the money I have been saving for a local con next month. Nice score whoever nabbed it. (thumbs u

:frustrated: damn the drive home

oh well I really only need the 51 anyways. I would have spent the money I have been saving for a local con next month. Nice score whoever nabbed it. (thumbs u

Dittos on the damn and I needed a FVF 51 too. :P

Bump. Buyer backed out due to a misunderstanding.

Please don't buy unless you're sure you want them. For $130, it isn't worth the aggrivation.

Thanks.

:takeit:

CAL restocking

^^

Thread closed once again. :news: