• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,225 posts in this topic

Here's an unslabbed early Kirby cover.

This is the title that everyone forgets existed.

GW69.jpg

That's a nice book. I keep trying to find nice Gunsmoke Westerns. They are tough.

Here's one of my favorites. It's got a nice Kirby back up story and two awesome Severin stories....both Two Gun Kid. One is a 2 parter....I LOVE Severin and this one has plenty. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

scan0007-8.jpg

Here's one of my favorites. It's got a nice Kirby back up story and two awesome Severin stories....both Two Gun Kid. One is a 2 parter....I LOVE Severin and this one has plenty. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

scan0007-8.jpg

Cool book Jimbo.

Here is 58.

TWG001.jpg

Edited by crimson dynamo

So who is o**l (678)? I was bidding on those SA westerns and this guy blew me out of the water on all my bids. I was the under bidder on 4 of the auctions out of 5 I was trying to win.

Specificly the Gunsmoke Westerns, and Kid Colt 108 on ebay. I even went over guide. If its a boardie please let me know how they are in person, I was a little concerned a couple had moisture damage along the top and bottom edges.

Edited by BrianR