• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,225 posts in this topic

I was going to try to bid on it and thought a high bid of $100 would win it (even though I figured that was more than it was worth). I hope more pop up now. On another front yet another copy of Rawhide Kid 22 has popped up.

Edited by BrianR

I guess it's been a long time since I checked out eBay. How do I see who the winning bidder was? I can't seem to find it, even with the name masked like they started doing a few years ago.

You can't on the listing itself - you have to wait for the seller to get feedback from the buyer to see who it was.

I guess it's been a long time since I checked out eBay. How do I see who the winning bidder was? I can't seem to find it, even with the name masked like they started doing a few years ago.

You can't on the listing itself - you have to wait for the seller to get feedback from the buyer to see who it was.

Now I remember why I abandoned eBay.