• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,225 posts in this topic

That's a great run! <3

Especially love the Kirby OA! :luhv:

...I remember when Rogovin had several Kirby western pages on his site..... probably 20 years ago.... but I was so close to just grabbing one...... all were in the 3-400 dollar range :facepalm: GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

That's a great run! <3

...I remember when Rogovin had several Kirby western pages on his site..... probably 20 years ago.... but I was so close to just grabbing one...... all were in the 3-400 dollar range :facepalm: GOD BLESS...

I remember when Sharkey had one for sale here, right on the cusp of prices blowing up. I forget which issue, but it had a very interesting panel layout that was oriented horizontally; rather than using panels with height having the longest length, the width was longest. I regret not buying it but at the time it didn’t fit into the budget.

That's a great run! <3

I remember when Sharkey had one for sale here, right on the cusp of prices blowing up. I forget which issue, but it had a very interesting panel layout that was oriented horizontally; rather than using panels with height having the longest length, the width was longest. I regret not buying it but at the time it didn’t fit into the budget.

...the Rogovin piece I wanted most was a Rawhide Kid panel page with the Kid puttin' an arse whuppin' on some hombres..... but back then I'd yet to spend more than 200 bucks on any one item..... GOD BLESS...

Just pulled the trigger on a Fine Rawhide Kid 22 upgrade.

I guess these things are going for more than Overstreet these days. Who knew!?

Don't you love when the book in the mail is a little better than you expected? :luhv:

<a  href=IMG_07701_zpsrjbsj4yj.jpg' alt='IMG_0770

Just pulled the trigger on a Fine Rawhide Kid 22 upgrade.

I guess these things are going for more than Overstreet these days. Who knew!?

Don't you love when the book in the mail is a little better than you expected? :luhv:

:applause: Looks nice bro!

Sweet copy! You might consider cross-posting that in the pre-hero thread too, I wanted a copy for my collection because of the monster/sci-fi components to this story.