• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,225 posts in this topic

Thank goodness the world didn't end or else I wouldn't have picked these up at the NYC show today.

TGK60.jpg

:applause: Holy smokes, such a tough comic. A Marvel origin story by Lee and Kirby, with only a single 8.5 copy at the top of the slabbed census. Your copy is gorgeous, and looks like it might be nicer than that.

That was purchased from me. First time I ever met Mark. Seems like a heck of a nice guy. Glad it went to a good home.

Thank goodness the world didn't end or else I wouldn't have picked these up at the NYC show today.

TGK60.jpg

:applause: Holy smokes, such a tough comic. A Marvel origin story by Lee and Kirby, with only a single 8.5 copy at the top of the slabbed census. Your copy is gorgeous, and looks like it might be nicer than that.

That was purchased from me. First time I ever met Mark. Seems like a heck of a nice guy. Glad it went to a good home.

If I knew you were hiding these western gems I would have been bugging you about what you have hm any more?

First time I ever met Mark. Seems like a heck of a nice guy.

Fooled another one.

And better yet you scored some fabulous books!

;)

Edited by Hepcat

TGK60.jpg

If I knew you were hiding these western gems I would have been bugging you about what you have hm any more?

Yeah, have a few more, plus some Atlas War and Teen humor in the same grades

TGK60.jpg

Yeah, have a few more, plus some Atlas War and Teen humor in the same grades

hm

Thanks to Pokerkid's recent sales thread I was able to increase my collection of Atlas Westerns with a poker theme cover. While Maneely is my favorite Atlas Western cover artist, Severin was no slouch, and the two Kid Colts have highly memorable covers regardless of theme.

These are three of the SA poker covers I particularly like. They almost tell a story of their own.

kc66.jpg

kc74.jpg

wildwest54.jpg

2011-06-08134018.jpg[/img]

Just got Rawhide Kid #27...Thanks Rich! Pretty beat...but its mine! lol. This gives me the Rawhide Kid run from #9 up! Still need these for the complete set...Rawhide Kid #2 4 5 6 8 :cloud9:

Edited by *Bronze age fan*