• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,225 posts in this topic

I need all three of the books that collect what would have been BRRA #2..... GW 47, 51, and KCO 86........ I see the 51 from time to time, but I'm holding out for 6.5 or better. For so many years I was a Kirby snob and turned my nose up at any western not done by him..... this forum really broadened my scope ..... and I can't get enough of Severin now..... I particularly like the ones with the rare Williamson or Woodbridge stories.... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

For so many years I was a Kirby snob and turned my nose up at any western not done by him....

It's called discipline, Jimbo. :grin:

..... discipline makes me uncomfortable :insane: GOD BLESS...

Technically a Bronze Age, but no one cares about Bronze Westerns, so I'm sticking it here :cloud9:

Two-Gun%20Kid%2093%20Marvel%201970%20CGC%209.2%20NM-_zpsjbbg7bby.jpg

.... good book...... and this usually is the go-to thread for Marvel/Atlas westerns.... GOD BLESS...

.... good book...... and this usually is the go-to thread for Marvel/Atlas westerns.... GOD BLESS...

Thanks!

...and here's a close-up for anyone seeking a new avatar:

Untitled-1_zpsf0xc4mvz.jpg

Although, should he have eyes? Yes.

FYI comics4less on eBay has listed a ton of SA (and earlier) westerns. Many photo covers and Frazetta's :cloud9:

*I am in no way related to this seller - just a long-time customer*

I am almost afraid to look. lol. This will cost me a lot of cash. :tonofbricks:

FYI comics4less on eBay has listed a ton of SA (and earlier) westerns. Many photo covers and Frazetta's :cloud9:

*I am in no way related to this seller - just a long-time customer*

I am almost afraid to look. lol. This will cost me a lot of cash. :tonofbricks:

Same here. There are a lot that you normally don't see Fawcetts, Frazetta covers and LB Cole covers. I'll be chanting "please outbid me, my kids need shoes!!"