• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marvel Westerns (Silver Age)
7 7

2,225 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Frisco Larson said:

Thank you SO much for this link!!! I had no idea there was much information out there on these!!! I've just been flying blind, buying what I find that's reasonably priced. I didn't see a Spider-Man section, but I'll investigate it more thoroughly later. Thanks again for that!!! 

https://www.facebook.com/groups/274684996585171/?fref=nf&__xts__[0]=68.ARDSq_o5FSVFuSs1n7hY1R3o4leisjquUG8_eYTR4Yk4lFWbEGpq-ocvQf7Ieku8ML9xoYbqWWqQ5rcZrlW-ZZBFDCUJIJjPDsA6yKCTIdp8cpY3l3jg6TVW671VgWev17uhx-MhElwJkAwZzyGVEX4sMliGJwyUqY9q7z0vC3kQb6WgtY8eAQNbeOhkan_QymAnbHfTKSanvRdBuUU1boJazcyay7uumBpo_h71vI9GTxBDOZ69V5yTU8nZ_jfKXcSV4FLRfj_j5BIi3sxkt7LMjVdSaaR7SLl5bxHzMZMaiyOGv4J1veAIcU7eNaZIWrHE8feEapaQ_ZFnxwSU&__tn__=C-R

facebook group.  one of many

4 minutes ago, Sweet Lou 14 said:

This doesn't really count as Silver Age, but I didn't know where to put it.  Officially the oldest comic I own now.  Weird.

1902959545_Two-GunKid1CGC9.0.thumb.jpg.0fd5519d157b2a9bad4528a99212a091.jpg

By the way am I the only one who thinks it's weird he's only got one gun on this cover?

Ah, Cgc has mis-labeled it.  It should say One-Gun Kid #1.

Btw, there IS a Westerns thread in the GA subforum, but I don’t think there is a Marvel/Atlas one specifically.  hm

2 minutes ago, mikeyc67 said:

Some Pence Westerns arrived today!

IMG_1868.jpg

Jeepers, where from Mikey - the pence western factory?  :whatthe:

8 minutes ago, mikeyc67 said:

Some Pence Westerns arrived today

Any chance of a close up of the GW #58 Mikey?

45 minutes ago, mikeyc67 said:

Here is the Miller indicia plus Printed in the USA stamp

IMG_1862.jpg

Nice. Unusual to see the USA stamp on the inside cover.