• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DK's Biggest RAW GA/SA/BA Sale Ever!

75 posts in this topic

If I hadn't already spent insane amounts of $$ this week I would be going after the flash and hulk books. :tonofbricks: I'd need a 50% off sale to even be able to chance it :boo:

Don't know where you get the money from Bill!

It's easy Andrew ... no wife, no kids and no debt. All I have are two cats that I need to buy food and litter for. The rest of my money goes to me :applause:.

Keep in mind too that some people go away for vacation I have "staycations". The money people spend going away I spend on week long shopping sprees from home for comics. :headbang::banana::headbang:

You have the perfect life!

:news: I can't believe I actually have a sale :o:acclaim:

THANKS!

See! You just had to bide your time... now just keep the thread open until I have more money so I can buy some stuff too! ;)

:news: I can't believe I actually have a sale :o:acclaim:

THANKS!

See! You just had to bide your time... now just keep the thread open until I have more money so I can buy some stuff too! ;)

:wishluck: Well, I am open to reasonable offers on the books. I may give more discounts if buying 4 or more books

Does this pre-date Avengers 4 and that old Sgt. Fury appearance?

IMG_0021-1.jpg

Strange Tales came out 11/63 and so it pre-dates Avengers 4. Not sure about the Sgt. Fury App.

Yes, both. It's not a "true" Cap appearance as it is the Acrobat disguised as Cap -- think of it as a "tryout".

yea he was not the true cap, but the notes call it the return of Cap, and the cover is awesome.

IMG_0021-1.jpg

Strange Tales came out 11/63 and so it pre-dates Avengers 4. Not sure about the Sgt. Fury App.

Yes, both. It's not a "true" Cap appearance as it is the Acrobat disguised as Cap -- think of it as a "tryout".

yea he was not the true cap, but the notes call it the return of Cap, and the cover is awesome.

What notes are you talking about?

IMG_0021-1.jpg

What notes are you talking about?

just meant the cover... returning from the Golden age.... so its kind of like a return, thats all I meant