• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Science Comics No.1 - CGC 6.0 - Closed

19 posts in this topic

My Science Comics No.1 - CGC 6.0 is back up for sale

Tied for the 3rd highest unrestored graded in census with the highest being a 7.0 and then a 6.5. The other unrestored 6.0 sold for $1500.

Asking $1500 plus shipping, split payments with 1/2 down and 1/2 in 30 days would be fine.

I would also be interested in trading for a nice slabbed EC issue.

Thanks for looking!

science01.jpg

science02.jpg

science03.jpg

and while I have no pony in this race, let me also add that I bought and sold my 6.5 copy for $2750...so, $1500 is a "bargain" (thumbs u

I paid $1700, so I'm taking a hit :eek:

and while I have no pony in this race, let me also add that I bought and sold my 6.5 copy for $2750...so, $1500 is a "bargain" (thumbs u

even 1700 is a great price...now, admittedly when my copy sold, it was still the cgc highest...but even with a 7.0 out there, this book is scarce to begin with, and in 6.0 or better...forget it...

your copy almost makes me want to collect science again (thumbs u

You're making me re-think selling it hm

even 1700 is a great price...now, admittedly when my copy sold, it was still the cgc highest...but even with a 7.0 out there, this book is scarce to begin with, and in 6.0 or better...forget it...

You're making me re-think selling it hm

:sorry:

After thinking about this all night I've decided to withdraw my Science #1 and keep it, it is truely a great book!

Now I'll begin my seach for a Science #2 :baiting: (thumbs u

After thinking about this all night I've decided to withdraw my Science #1 and keep it, it is truely a great book!

You came to your senses. I had to restrain myself from buying it back. If you decide to sell at $1500 again, let me know. I'll buy it back. :shy:

:applause:

Want to sell my Mystery Men 26 back :baiting::grin:

:applause:

it is a great book...I sold my science 2 (also highest cgc graded, IIRC) to a boardie...

those 2 books are not only GREAT, but tough as nails to find (they do show up from time to time though)

it is a great book...I sold my science 2 (also highest cgc graded, IIRC) to a boardie...

those 2 books are not only GREAT, but tough as nails to find (they do show up from time to time though)

:cloud9:

science2.jpg

science2.jpg

I remember it well...happy you still have it, now sell me that other book I never wanted till you showed it to me :baiting:

science2.jpg

I remember it well...happy you still have it, now sell me that other book I never wanted till you showed it to me :baiting:

lol

I will....it just might not be in the near future. :shy:

Sweet :baiting:

science2.jpg