• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TURWILLIGER: Fantastic Four 9.8 s Rocky Bullwinkle -CLOSED-

10 posts in this topic

Turwilliger here,

Please add $10 for USPS shipping /priority mail domestic . International is extra. I prefer to use priority or express for international orders. Please PM me any questions.

I pack well, and all CGC cases are pristine, with no cracks or scratches.

First :takeit: gets it.

Thank you.

Fantastic Four # 109 CGC 9.8 White Pages.

A 9.8 with lesser page quality sold recently for $850.

My example has White pages, and is glossy with deep colors, plus straight alignment. With a dark cover, this issue proves to be an elusive above NM+. One of only three elite examples that made it to the 9.8 tier. No doubt this is the best example attainable.

$-

ff109432.jpg

Fantastic Four # 125 CGC 9.4 cream to off white.

I was expecting AT LEAST a 9.6 on this one. Not sure what the heck is wrong with it. It's a Beauty, with no wear, no creases etc etc. It is super glossy to boot! I called up for CGC notes , but there was none noted.

If you're looking for a nice #125 here you go.

$-

ff125434.jpg

WESTERN HERO #83 CGC 9.0 O/W Crowley.

1949!!!

I believe this is the highest graded. Also note, this example is wear free and would have scored about a 9.6+, but was down graded due to some light tanning inside.

$-

westernhero83096.jpg