• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Should Marvel bring Back Gwen Stacy

Gwen Stacy Alive or Dead  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Gwen Stacy Alive or Dead

41 posts in this topic

Well following Brand New day Peter made the deal with Myphesto and the timeline was changed with MJ and Peter's marriage erased Harry was brought back. This is a simple poll do you wish Quesada would bring back Gwen Stacy since Peter and MJ are no longer a couple ? not a clone version but The real actual Gwen Stacy that died in ASM #121.

Edited by Trey Cannon

This one definitely needed the crack option :insane: oh and I voted no...

They shouldn't bring her back, but they should have a couple of her kids show up. They could be the children of Norman Osbourne. That story would rock! :headbang:

:censored: no

I am not talking about a clone of her like they did in the issues #142-#149 I am saying the Real Gwen Stacy the only girl Peter truly loved I mean come on They even brought Norman Back from the Dead . Just my oppionion though . Me personally I wish they would have left MJ and Peter together and killed off Aunt May for good how old is she anyway 100+ lol

They shouldn't bring her back, but they should have a couple of her kids show up. They could be the children of Norman Osbourne. That story would rock! :headbang:

:applause:

At the risk of sounding like a fanboy with breadstick arms, the last thing we need is for JoeyQ to further deface this character. Leave it alone. :sumo:

:o

Bring her back! :sumo:

At the risk of sounding like a fanboy with breadstick arms, the last thing we need is for JoeyQ to further deface this character. Leave it alone. :sumo:

:o

Bring her back! :sumo:

Agreed. Let's really :censored: up Spidey. :sumo: