• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay seller "TYBEANSTY" anybody dealt with him before?

229 posts in this topic

I e-mailed him and asked about a couple of his NM books, and he said "It is a great book. The only flaws are the stress marks on the binding." , so I decided not to bid on those books. But I may give in and bid on some anyway. There are quite a few that I'd like to have.... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

e-mailed him and asked about a couple of his NM books, and he said "It is a great book. The only flaws are the stress marks on the binding."

893whatthe.gif

frown.gif OH well...if the bidding on his books is going to be as strong as one that ended today, I doubt that I will be winning anything without taking a huge risk! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I think I've bought about 6 books from him - an X-Men 94 advertised as VF+ - it was around VF-, X-Men 95 advertised as VF - it was VF/NM.

The rest were overgraded by about a half grade.

He's not too bad and ships pretty well. He's also a pretty nice guy.

I was one of those drunken sailors. I got carpal tunnel bidding against you guys on those auctions. I was seduced by

"So many NM keys so little money"

I agree with Joe Collector there are going to be hoards of bidder zombies trying to get these comics. foreheadslap.gif

One other point. What the heck does 20 bucks buy you anymore??? I can't win anything anymore. There must be over a million dollars in comic bids this weekend on ebay. I am going to go shop at Mile High Comics where at least they are 50% off. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

One other point. What the heck does 20 bucks buy you anymore??? I can't win anything anymore.

Just wait for the Great Crash of '04 to spend your hard-earned $$!! However, as yesterday was the 2nd day of 2004, I was really hoping these auctions would usher in the "Era of the Collector" with rock-bottom prices...oh well, maybe it's not supposed to start until next week? confused-smiley-013.gif

One other point. What the heck does 20 bucks buy you anymore??? I can't win anything anymore.

Just wait for the Great Crash of '04 to spend your hard-earned $$!! However, as yesterday was the 2nd day of 2004, I was really hoping these auctions would usher in the "Era of the Collector" with rock-bottom prices...oh well, maybe it's not supposed to start until next week? confused-smiley-013.gif

March 11.

March 11.

Think you can liquidate my entire collection by then.....? tonofbricks.gif

I was really hoping these auctions would usher in the "Era of the Collector" with rock-bottom prices...oh well, maybe it's not supposed to start until next week? confused-smiley-013.gif

A free lesson for all you bozos who dropped out in Grade 6:

Thirty days hath September,

April, June, and November;

February has twenty-eight alone,

All the rest have thirty-one,

Excepting leap-year, that's the time

When February's days are twenty-nine.

the price on the FF 112 is crazy for a RAW book! there was a CGC 9.2 on eBay for $340 during free listing day. confused-smiley-013.gif

Please see "Drunken Sailors" comment above.

Sweet....been outbid on all my bids so far! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif