• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay seller "TYBEANSTY" anybody dealt with him before?

229 posts in this topic

I think it might be that little white spot on the right edge. What is that? A small tear? Maybe damage from tape getting stuck on the cover? confused-smiley-013.gif

I e-mailed him the other day asking more specific questions about the book, and if he had a better picture of it, but so far no response.

Snipe the X-men 94 vf- unless u have a NM fetish. Collectors should still be tapped out after the X-mas gift spending & cr card statements coming in a few weeks. mad.gif

I'm definitely going after it. I need one for my collection, but I can't afford 700 bucks for a NM copy!

I was bidding on his Daredevil's books and i was outbided on most of them. i just won a DD #66 to fill my collection. Price on some books were really crazy. I gave up on this dd #86. Hope i'll have more chance this evening, i'm interested by some of his iron man and marvel team-up books. confused-smiley-013.gif

fcastle187 has won most of the books i was interested in... 893frustrated.gif

fcastle187 has only a 2 feedback.

I'll bet someone a spam sandwich there is going to be a problem for him paying for all these.

tonofbricks.gif

Oh well, I saved a few hundred bucks not bidding and I can buy some better priced stuff now. thumbsup2.gif

Yeah you really got punished tongue.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It's Marvel related...I'll explain it to you later.... hi.gif

Really? I didn't know that Frank Castle's family got killed by the mob and he went crazy and became the Punisher! tongue.gif Oh...I forgot, that was only the original origin of the Punisher! 893censored-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Really? I didn't know that Frank Castle's family got killed by the mob and he went crazy and became the Punisher! tongue.gif Oh...I forgot, that was only the original origin of the Punisher! 893censored-thumb.gif

thank god for search engines eh Greggy thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

thank god for search engines eh Greggy thumbsup2.gif

893censored-thumb.gif

Well allow me to fill you in, then. In the original origin of the Punisher, Frank Castle's family got killed by the mob and he went crazy and became the Punisher.

Any other questions?