• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ebay seller "TYBEANSTY" anybody dealt with him before?

229 posts in this topic

You can't really tell anyting from those scans,...they look nice, but there is no detail...
He says that he will take returns on the books if you disagree with his grading. Grading looks off on some books and some you can't really tell. His starting bids are usually pegged at between Fine and VF so it may be worth the risk. I'm bidding on some books on my list and some "potential" upgrades!

You can't really tell anyting from those scans,...they look nice, but there is no detail...
He says that he will take returns on the books if you disagree with his grading. Grading looks off on some books and some you can't really tell. His starting bids are usually pegged at between Fine and VF so it may be worth the risk. I'm bidding on some books on my list and some "potential" upgrades!

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

I thought I had these to myself!

2/3 of my Hulk want list is up there! crazy.gif

Which ones? devil.gif

Don't worry....all DCs for me! tongue.gif After I sold my CGC 9.6 Hulk 141, I've been done with that book! thumbsup2.gif

Don't you dare bid up that 141! 893naughty-thumb.gifsmirk.gif

Hmm..... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Sounds like a decoy.... flamed.gif

I bet it will hit over $75 so maybe I'll just grab the non-keys I need.

I' didn't need a NM, just a VF+ would do. cool.gif

At that price, the book had better be NM.

I was looking at those auctions for awhile, deciding if I would bid, and finally bowed out. Too many of his books are NM, too many scans look VF, and too many people are going to be in there bidding like drunken sailors.