• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

the SECRET DARK ULTIMATE FANTASTIC SKETCH MEGATHREAD

1,254 posts in this topic

257670367_o.jpg

257670395_o.jpg

Did I mention Bill Dinh is an artist in artist alley this year at WW Philly?

Did I mention that he was even nice enough to say he would accept a commission or two for me for my Ultimate Sketch Package. ;)

257670367_o.jpg

257670395_o.jpg

Did I mention Bill Dinh is an artist in artist alley this year at WW Philly?

Did I mention that he was even nice enough to say he would accept a commission or two for me for my Ultimate Sketch Package. ;)

iv never seen that venom b 4... its super pimp. i give it 3 thumbs (thumbs u (thumbs u (thumbs u

At this time I would like to personally remind Bill aka Billy the Kid that Superman and Batman are waiting for their new home in Tampa, FL.

If there's a delay..some Cuban police officer will show up in Philly and take care of business :slapfight:

I don't have enough pictures uploaded for a formal report, but I'd like to put up a few sketches that I got this weekend. I didn't move my personal sketchbook around much this weekend, but the 3 sketches I did get were quality.

Billy Tucci:

BlackCatbyBillyTucci.jpg

And I was completely serious when I said I wanted to add board members to my Spider-man sketchbook. I added 2 of them this weekend. Here's a great one by Eton a.k.a. Wolvie3579 who posted some awesome sketches on page 3. I asked him to do something quick in the book and he did a FANTASTIC job!

Spider-manbyEton.jpg

Thanks again, Eton. It was great to see you again at the show and I hope to catch up again with you soon!

To Par2ch, LBJARM, and any other board members who'd like to add to my Spider-man book, I'd be honored! (worship)

SecretInvasion1-MangumWolverine.jpg

ANDREW MANGUM :cloud9:

Sweet! :applause:

Spider-manbyEton.jpg

Thanks again, Eton.

Also, I got the chance to see Eton's Wolverine piece that was back on page 3 in person. It looks excellent!

lol it was funny Eton was doing the sketch for Adam next to Billy in artist alley.........both of them were drawing away furiously............

I was like go Eton! you can do it! you can outsketch The Kidd!@

we had a good laugh.

Bill definitely channels Jim Lee... but there is something a touch different about the take on Bats. Can't put my finger on it. But yeah, that's some seriously tight work Bill. :)

Random question but somewhat on topic... do you guys feel there is a hierarchy of sketch covers, i.e. one is more valuable/desirable than another (i.e. Dark Avengers over Secret Invasion, etc)?