• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sub mariner comics #1 for sale

71 posts in this topic

Greetings. I need to pay taxes. So, I have a SUB MARINER COMICS #1 for sale. It is universal CGC graded 6.5 with cream pages. I'm asking only $7,500 with free shipping and insurance. The book is listed two posts down. With help from my friend because I have an 2000 mac which doesn't support photo bucket.

Greetings. I need to pay taxes. So, I have a SUB MARINER COMICS #1 for sale. It is universal CGC graded 6.5 with cream pages. I'm asking only $7,500 with free shipping and insurance. I'm unsure how to upload the picture on here. Any help in that area would be great. Or else simply message me.
i would recommend using photobucket or some other online hosting for the pic/scan. Then copy that url hit this button on the reply screen image.gif and paste the url in box as prompted (thumbs u hope that helps

Greetings. I need to pay taxes. So, I have a SUB MARINER COMICS #1 for sale. It is universal CGC graded 6.5 with cream pages. I'm asking only $7,500 with free shipping and insurance. The book is listed two posts down. With help from my friend because I have an 2000 mac which doesn't support photo bucket.

That is a very, very good price. :applause:

There are two 6.5s in the census so I believe this is not the copy I previously owned (I can't read the CGC id # clearly enough). But whether it is or not I sold my copy for almost 1/3 more within the last few months. :gossip:

Best of luck with your sale! (thumbs u

That is a very, very good price. :applause:

There are two 6.5s in the census so I believe this is not the copy I previously owned (I can't read the CGC id # clearly enough). But whether it is or not I sold my copy for almost 1/3 more within the last few months. :gossip:

Best of luck with your sale! (thumbs u

I thought for sure it would have to be your old copy because of the Cream pages designation... (shrug)

Looks a lot like Mark's old book. Upper left corner and lower left corner seem to have the same damage. hm

Mark's old book

It's the same book.

I agree.

Same color problems in the title, same placement of staples, ect.