• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sub mariner comics #1 for sale

71 posts in this topic

The ebay seller seems legit, this seller here, not so much, odd he wouldn't have already had the image.

Look at the pictures in the cheaper listings wood flooring digital camera. On the more expensive Hulk lot cement floor and on the 9500 dollar book a very nice cropped photo. Plus yes the seller has spent some money but hasn't really sold anything high end like this. But why come on the boards with a Grail book right off the bat?

Thanks - this was bought by me at a show quite a while ago. So it can't be the same book.

While I don't have a problem with him selling the book here (sans the whole concurrent ebay listing thing), I'm curious as to why he would try and pass this book off as different from Mark's old copy (which everyone seems to agree, it is).

Rule # 1: Deception, in any form, in any capacity, doesn't engender you to the Boards.

Rule # 2: It especially won't do much for your credibility when you are trying to sell a $7,500 book.

Wow - I just took a nap and woke up. listen everyone. I bought this Sub mariner comic book from a coinsignemt deal from frank at Metroplois comics who I met at a comic book show many many months ago. The book is legit. YES, it is the same book which is listed on Ebay. If it is 'Mark's old copy'.. how would I know. He said on here he sold it for $11,000 a couple months ago, while I bought this one for 9,000 8 month's ago. The stories and price didnt match so I said wrong book. Geez it's not like I said I was the original owner.

I'm glad people on here try to make sure everyones legit. And I am new here and still trying to figure everything out.

The reason the pictures are different is because I moved recently from San Francisco to Fremont... from wood floors to Carpet. My Ebay address is Doudou120108 and I am legit there also.

And about the JIM that was offered to me.. sorry I didn't mean to be rude.. I couldnt find it when I searched for it and as I was searching for it I opened my mail from yesterday and realized I owe $12,000 in back taxes... so I immedietly posted the Sub comic on Ebay and on here.

Wow - I just took a nap and woke up. listen everyone. I bought this Sub mariner comic book from a coinsignemt deal from frank at Metroplois comics who I met at a comic book show many many months ago. The book is legit. YES, it is the same book which is listed on Ebay. If it is 'Mark's old copy'.. how would I know. He said on here he sold it for $11,000 a couple months ago, while I bought this one for 9,000 8 month's ago. The stories and price didnt match so I said wrong book. Geez it's not like I said I was the original owner.

I'm glad people on here try to make sure everyones legit. And I am new here and still trying to figure everything out.

The reason the pictures are different is because I moved recently from San Francisco to Fremont... from wood floors to Carpet. My Ebay address is Doudou120108 and I am legit there also.

And about the JIM that was offered to me.. sorry I didn't mean to be rude.. I couldnt find it when I searched for it and as I was searching for it I opened my mail from yesterday and realized I owe $12,000 in back taxes... so I immedietly posted the Sub comic on Ebay and on here.

Sounds good to me! (thumbs u Thanks for patiently explaining this. We're a little cautious around here; myself included. See the Batman #1 alleybat scam for a good lesson on scammers...... :tonofbricks: