• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sub mariner comics #1 for sale

71 posts in this topic

:boo: Ok I eat crow for anything I said that was out of line :foryou: Welcome to the boards and that is a great book. (worship) But I don't do gold. And if anyone looks in GPA you can pretty much see the movement of this book.

Thanks everyone.. I will be seeing you guys around the boards and it's good to know this isn't the lawless old west of comic book boards... there are sherriffs here who round up the outlaws. I'm glad I joined.... finally.

So how the heck did you move that inner well paper!!!!!

Someone tell me the secret!!!! :cry:

Just tap the slab on the opposite end firmly and it slides right back in.

yeah, the white micro chamber paper slides around at times when handling the book. Do as Bill says and it tends to move back under the cover(s)...

yeah, the white micro chamber paper slides around at times when handling the book. Do as Bill says and it tends to move back under the cover(s)...

I tend not to try such a thing with a $10k comic book. :gossip:

Call me :insane::preach:

:slapfight:

So I guess Metro knows a secret I don't about how to move that darn well paper back into the book, or maybe everyone knows and just I don't! :pullhair:doh!

tap tap tap tap tap tap breathe pray tap tap tap tap tap breathe pray turn-book tap tap tap tap......

:)

I tend not to try such a thing with a $10k comic book. :gossip:

Call me :insane::preach:

:slapfight:

I guess that's a good excuse Mark (thumbs u the book is pretty secure though, unless you have an older inner well that moves within the outer slab wall...