• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: FF 39 and JIM/THOR 113! NICE COPIES!

8 posts in this topic

OK...these didn't sell on eBay so I'm bringin 'em back for a return appearance...my loss...your gain... :insane:

Shipping: Free USA/Canada shipping. Elsewhere exact cost minus $5 bucks.

Payment: PP or MO or CHK.

FANTASTIC FOUR 39

JUNE 1965. “A BLIND MAN SHALL LEAD THEM!” Doctor Doom…Daredevil…FF at its finest hour! Stan Lee story. Jack Kirby cover/art.

OSPG notes Wood inks on Daredevil (early x-over).

Another tough book…8.0-ish front cover…not so (heavy creasing) back cover…a couple of light, just breaking color creases top right corner area…a hint of color loss bottom right corner…and a little hairline of abrasion at bottom spine corner/edge. Top edge has some color loss/wear due to hairline overhang…otherwise right edge/bottom edge and spine are super clean…bold cover color/gloss. Back cover has this heavy creasing thing going on…hard to understand it…doesn’t transfer into the book…really weird, in fact in the right light the back cover looks in great shape. Solid structure..near perfect centering with slight uniform overlap to the back cover…book lays dead-flat, tight shiny staples slightly offset to the back cover are rigidly attached, centerfold as well.

Interior covers are a uniform light fade…interior white to off-white are basically in perfect condition…COMPLETE!

2009 OSPG $60 in FN grade…$143 in VF grade.

My grade for this book is FN- 5.5.

ASK PRICE $39 SHIPPED!

FF39FC.jpg

FF39BC.jpg

JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY WITH THE MIGHTY THOR

FEB 1965. “A WORLD GONE MAD!” Tales of Asgard story “THE BOYHOOD OF LOKI!”

Stan Lee story. Jack Kirby cover/art.

OK…another real nicely presenting book for the technical grade. Minimal spine with some light small scuffing marks next to Thor’s hammer…little bits of color loss at top edge…teeny creases at top and bottom right corners…little chip at right edge by the Grey Gargoyle’s head (there’s a couple other miniscule chips that are hard to pick up until you open the cover and look from the inside)…hint of abrasion/micro-chips out of top and bottom spine corners and an 1/8-inch transverse tear at center bottom edge just right of Doc Blake’s left shoe. Vivid cover colors/gloss! Back cover is in nice shape with some light tanning at perimeter and some rack/storage stress along spine and some soft NCB indentations around the bottom right margin…black dot in the middle of the coupon, lower right, appears to be production-related. Interior covers have just enough tinting to mention, a little darker at the perimeter. Splash page has a LCS “$ .75” stamp at the upper right margin.

Structure is solid…book is near perfectly centered with tight shiny rust-free staples offset to the back cover…centerfold rigidly attached…book lays flat. Interior pages are off-white to lightly tanned at the perimeter…COMPLETE!

2009 OSPG $45 in FN grade.

My grade is FN- 5.5.

ASK PRICE $29 SHIPPED!

JIM113FC.jpg

JIM113BC.jpg

10% Price Reduction bump... :bump:

$59 for both books...

or $35 for the FF 39

or $24 for the JIM 113

I will be pretty much off the boards as of about 5pm tonite...going to Oregon for my niece's graduation (OSU) and back Monday afternoon...so will most likely not be able to respond to PMs or the :takeit: man...

Not that I'm holding my breath... :insane: