• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best scanner for OA

10 posts in this topic

Thinking of buying a scanner. Any thoughts?

Here's mine...she's a beauty...USB 2.0 compatible...it replaced my 836 xl that was SCSI only and not compatible with my new Vista 64 bit machine. She fits a piece of art scanning in one pass, whisper quiet and super fast.

Epson GT-20000

31%2BZV3-ZwvL._SS500_.jpg

It's not as cheap as some others, but I take my scanning pretty seriously.

C

Great! I have been thinking about upgrading my scanner since I scan so much work. Are you as happy with it's color work as black & white? Does the lid come off?

Yes the lid comes off...color seems to be true.

C

Here's mine...she's a beauty...USB 2.0 compatible...it replaced my 836 xl that was SCSI only and not compatible with my new Vista 64 bit machine. She fits a piece of art scanning in one pass, whisper quiet and super fast.

Epson GT-20000

That's the scanner my current scanner wants to be when it grows up.

Man, I wish I still worked in print - a bit hard to approve a $1200 scanner purchase when all one's work is purely digital :(

Epson GT-20000

That's the scanner my current scanner wants to be when it grows up.

Man, I wish I still worked in print - a bit hard to approve a $1200 scanner purchase when all one's work is purely digital :(

$1000 on amazon, no sales tax, free shipping. (thumbs u

Almost free. :applause: