• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Adventure Comics # 37 F/VF copy +Adv 51 Sandman,95 Yellow LBL Simon Below Guide!

40 posts in this topic

A certain grail is in the works for me so I am putting this beauty up for offer. My old CGC 3.0 copy sold for $1400 at the NY comic con. This is a much superior copy with off-White pages. It does a have slight tear seal at the bottom of the spine but it can be removed almost guarantee (I will refund anyone if this cannot get a blue, which I doubt!). Even with it removed this copy would get AT LEAST (being VERY conservative here) a 4.5 Blue! Anyway, the asking is $1400 (like the much lower grade copy I sold ) with offers to be considered. :takeit: gets it right away but pm for more pics or any questions. I will do everything possible to sell this cause a grail is in the reach (and I am not sure when another copy of this issue will come up again). Chks, M/O accepted paypal (add 3%), shipping Free. Thanks

Adventure37Front.jpg

adv37bc.jpg

A certain grail is in the works for me so I am putting this beauty up for offer. My old CGC 3.0 copy sold for $1400 at the NY comic con. This is a much superior copy with off-White pages. It does a have slight tear seal at the bottom of the spine but it can be removed almost guarantee (I will refund anyone if this cannot get a blue, which I doubt!). Even with it removed this copy would get AT LEAST (being VERY conservative here) a 4.5 Blue! Anyway, the asking is $1400 (like the much lower grade copy I sold ) with offers to be considered. :takeit: gets it right away but pm for more pics or any questions. I will do everything possible to sell this cause a grail is in the reach (and I am not sure when another copy of this issue will come up again). Chks, M/O accepted paypal (add 3%), shipping Free. Thanks

Adventure37Front.jpg

adv37bc.jpg

LETS TRY AND MAKE THE CRICKETS GO AWAY, ASKING NOW $1200

.. do people only want early Tecs now?

Of course John doh! And you are one of them lol

Id actually would like to be in the situation of Levine ( is he not the guy who has every single GA DC ?) but that wont happen till I win the lotto lol

Id actually would like to be in the situation of Levine ( is he not the guy who has every single GA DC ?) but that wont happen till I win the lotto lol

Phil Levine from Jersey? Not sure...

Phil Levine from Jersey? Not sure...

I heard that someone was out there collecting every title. That would be a big wow!