• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(Captain America) USA COMICS #17 - CGC 9.0 - FOR CASH AND TRADE

7 posts in this topic

Greetings - a few weeks ago I bought a USA COMICS #17 in CGC 9.0 from comiclink for $2,000. You can view the picture of it from thier site. I recently had a financial setback and I now need to sell it. I'm asking for $1,000 plus a trade of some comic books. I'm open to all offers via the books. All that is required is the 1,000 and some books for trade. Send me your offers and we can go from there. No garbage or moderns though. The books I'm interested in should be in the Fine-/VF range. Prefer Unslabbed copies.

Currently looking for Brave and the bold #34, Strange tales #12 19.20,26,28,29, Venus books, 1950's horror books and Journey into mystery books. But I'm extremely open for any offers and we can discuss something and work it out.

Just PM me or you can post here...Thanks

Martin

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out # 12.

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Aside from the early bump, this seems to be within regulation so long as he already owns the book and is just using the C Link reference for the picture (and sale reference). :shrug:

I missed that he was using the pic as a reference. My mistake & thanks for pointing it out. (thumbs u