• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Lots (SA/BA, Marvel & DC, Digests, etc.) + mags, fanzines, more! REDUCED!

40 posts in this topic

Vampirella #1 (Harris reprint): NM+. Hard to believe that this book is closing in on being 10 years old! This Harris reprint is darn near identical to the real thing, except for the indicia and cover price, of course. And a VERY sweet copy, too!

$12 shipped in the US.

vampi-1a.jpg

vampi-1b.jpg

Beyond me why this is still here,but :takeit:

Vampirella #1 (Harris reprint): NM+. Hard to believe that this book is closing in on being 10 years old! This Harris reprint is darn near identical to the real thing, except for the indicia and cover price, of course. And a VERY sweet copy, too!

$12 shipped in the US.

Beyond me why this is still here,but :takeit:

(thumbs u thanks!

I might be adding a few more lots tonight as time permits. In the meantime, the thread has been updated and the prices of all the remaining books, mags, and lots have been reduced...

I'll be listing a few more lots later this evening (between 8 and 9 EDT), including some DCs this time, and maybe a few individual books as well. Until then, take another 10% OFF the listed (and already discounted) prices for all remaining items...

Misc. SA Marvel lot: Nice reading lot includes the following:

Marvel Super-Heroes: 15, 16, 17, 19 (cvls), 20. Cool Atlas/Timely reprints in some of these!

Silver Surfer: 2, 6, 8, 11 (stripped logo), 12 (stripped logo), 14 (Spidey! stripped logo), 16 (cvls).

Tales to Astonish: 82 & 83 (Iron Man vs. Subby...and Kirby, too!).

All copies are complete and readable inside!

14 comics total.

$28 shipped in the US.

NOW $25 shipped in the US!

SA-marvel-lot.jpg

At 10% off, :takeit:

Misc. SA Marvel lot: Nice reading lot includes the following:

Marvel Super-Heroes: 15, 16, 17, 19 (cvls), 20. Cool Atlas/Timely reprints in some of these!

Silver Surfer: 2, 6, 8, 11 (stripped logo), 12 (stripped logo), 14 (Spidey! stripped logo), 16 (cvls).

Tales to Astonish: 82 & 83 (Iron Man vs. Subby...and Kirby, too!).

All copies are complete and readable inside!

14 comics total.

$28 shipped in the US.

NOW $25 shipped in the US!

At 10% off, :takeit:

(thumbs u thanks

BA DC War lot: Includes the following...

G. I. Combat #222: NM-.

Our Fighting Forces #123: Introducing...The Losers! VG.

Our Fighting Forces #135: VF/NM.

Our Fighting Forces #136: VF.

Our Fighting Forces #145: F/VF.

$25 shipped in the US...

th_GICombat222.jpg th_ourfightingforces123.jpg th_ourfightingforces135.jpg th_ourfightingforces136.jpg th_ourfightingforces145.jpg

Action/Superboy/LOSH/Superman reader's lot: Includes the following:

Action Comics: 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 506, 507, 508, 509, 510, 511, 512, 513.

Superboy: 216, 217, 219, 222, 227. (Some nice Mike Grell art in these!)

Superman: 351, 352, 353.

Average grade is VG or so, with some better. 21 comics total.

$16 shipped in the US.

th_action501.jpg th_action502.jpg th_action503.jpg th_action504.jpg th_action505.jpg th_action506.jpg th_action507.jpg th_action508.jpg th_action509.jpg th_action510.jpg th_action511.jpg th_action512.jpg th_action513.jpg th_superboy216.jpg th_superboy217.jpg th_superboy219.jpg th_superboy222.jpg th_superboy227.jpg th_superman351.jpg th_superman352.jpg th_superman353.jpg

Okay...that's all I have time for tonight. I still have a short box of DCs to get through, so I'll try to get them all listed tomorrow night and Thursday night, then send out invoices on Friday.

Still plenty of good deals left! Breaking up lots is always possible, and PM offers are always cheerfully considered!

Thanks again!

-Mikey

Comic Book Artist Special Edition #1: Limited retailer/mail order promo from Twomorrows (1999). Regular comic book size, no ads...just an awesome pro-zine! Adams, Wrightson, Heath, Toth, Kirby, etc. ... artwork, interviews, and more -- the best of the best of the BA! Check out that Superman/Ali back cover. Very cool! NM-.

$18 shipped in the US.

NOW $12 shipped in the US!

cba-special1.jpg

cba-special2.jpg

:takeit:

Howdy folks!

Unsolicited testimonial:

The Big Five item that Mikey's got listed is a MUST HAVE item for anyone even modestly interested in DC war books. Without a doubt the most comprehensive listing, chock fulla useful information. If you don't have a copy already BUY IT

Comic Book Artist Special Edition #1: Limited retailer/mail order promo from Twomorrows (1999). Regular comic book size, no ads...just an awesome pro-zine! Adams, Wrightson, Heath, Toth, Kirby, etc. ... artwork, interviews, and more -- the best of the best of the BA! Check out that Superman/Ali back cover. Very cool! NM-.

$18 shipped in the US.

NOW $12 shipped in the US!

:takeit:

(thumbs u thanks again Arthur!

Howdy folks!

Unsolicited testimonial:

The Big Five item that Mikey's got listed is a MUST HAVE item for anyone even modestly interested in DC war books. Without a doubt the most comprehensive listing, chock fulla useful information. If you don't have a copy already BUY IT

Thanks man! It is a great book--I've had it since it first came out, but I'm not collecting DC War as aggressively as I was back in the '90s, so it's time to pass it along to someone who can really use it.

That's it for this thread...thought I would have more free time and could list some more stuff tonight and tomorrow night, but no such luck. I'll probably start a new thread on Sunday night, and re-list some of these items there as well.

Anyone want to make offers on the FOOMs or early issues of COMIC BOOK ARTIST? If so, I'm listening!

Invoices will go out later this evening.

Thanks!

-Mikey