• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A FEW SILVER-AGE SLABS and some '60's Marvel Cards

25 posts in this topic

ADVENTURES OF REX THE WONDER DOG 2 Scarce Book according to Overstreet. CGC 6.5 OW to W $200

Picture31541.jpg

:takeit:

:frustrated:

Oh well...... you snooze you lose

Congrats (thumbs u

I think I have another #2 if interested, raw 5.0-5.5 range if I remember right. I'll dig it out if you are interested.

Complete Set of 66 of the Donruss 1966 Marvel Super Hero Cards. I don't grade cards but none have creases and pretty nice corners so I'll say the average grade is EX. I'm sure several would be NM as well. There are a couple of sets for sale on ebay but I think this one is better and the price is better. $150 firm.

Picture31542.jpg

:o

:applause:

:pullhair:

Roy, I'm about 10 cards from completing another set, basically same condition. It's yours if you want it when I do. Probably have it at San Diego

ADVENTURES OF REX THE WONDER DOG 2 Scarce Book according to Overstreet. CGC 6.5 OW to W $200

Picture31541.jpg

:frustrated:

Oh well...... you snooze you lose

Congrats (thumbs u

I think I have another #2 if interested, raw 5.0-5.5 range if I remember right. I'll dig it out if you are interested.

sure Boyd