• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RASL #4

5 posts in this topic

Jeff Smith noted in his fan letter section that he's looking to put out 3 RASL books a year. 3 books?!?! Fugget-about-it...I'm going to wait 20 years and pick up the trade when he finishes this story. Slacker...

well, aggiez, luckily you are quite wrong (: On his site, Jeff recently stated that he was putting the book on a bi-monthly schedule :)

24 pages per issue instead of 32, but it will now be coming out 6 issues per year..

i'll still be picking up this awesome modern...but, i'd probably still buy it if it came out once every 10 years (:

well, aggiez, luckily you are quite wrong (: On his site, Jeff recently stated that he was putting the book on a bi-monthly schedule :)

24 pages per issue instead of 32, but it will now be coming out 6 issues per year..

i'll still be picking up this awesome modern...but, i'd probably still buy it if it came out once every 10 years (:

I may continue it if that's the case but that's not what I read in issue #4 last night. I guess I'll have to go re-read the letters. Maybe I was sleepy...or excited to get to my Walking Dead #62... (shrug)