• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ACTION 242, 1st BRAINIAC ! 1st City of Kandor SOLD! Thanks!

20 posts in this topic

Action 242, 2.0, The cover is attached at both staples, so is the centerfold, there is some kind of wrinkling (it's obviously NOT been pressed;) by the right word balloon, but that has not affected the pages.

Great story, and a Purple cover:) Nice gloss.

Overstreet Guide is $160 in Good, Bin is $125 $105 priority shipped in the US. Shipping out of the US is exact, less $5.00.

Paypal, Checks, MO's are all OK, Time payments are OK, too, but please PM me first with a plan:)

PMs are welcome but :takeit: Rules, it's late here, so if there are any questions, I might not be around till the Am...and thanks for looking:)

action2420002-1.jpg

action242b0001.jpg

action242bp0001.jpg

Pink and purple are very rare;) :baiting:, but I just fixed the scan, it looked washed out and it's not...although there is a darker purple band at the bottom. I've had few of these, the purples can be different. The book is actually solid, I just downgraded it because of the wrinkles.

Thank you:)

I'm very liberal with time payments...if that helps. This is a double,

I just think it's neat and I'd rather have it go to a boarder...I'm selling a few things before my daughter's wedding

I just think it's neat and I'd rather have it go to a boarder...I'm selling a few things before my daughter's wedding

I would tell her to elope and keep the comics. :baiting: Good luck on the sales though.

I can vouch Sharon is GREAT to deal with especially with time payments. Then again I'm never late so she didn't have to hunt me down (:

Hi Sharon :hi:

I can vouch Sharon is GREAT to deal with especially with time payments. Then again I'm never late so she didn't have to hunt me down (:

Hi Sharon :hi:

Not that Sharon needs anyone to vouch gor her, but I certainly will.

PM sent, BTW, although I am presently out of town,