• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terrors of the Jungle 21: Great LB Cole cover. SOLD

9 posts in this topic

Just upgraded my copy, so I am selling this one. I bought it from Jim Payette as a 7.5, but I would put it a little lower. 6.5/7.0 range. Really nice colors, some light creasing on the spine. Classic Cole cover, one of my favorites. He apparently modelled the girl in distress after his daughter.

Offered at my cost: $175

Paypal/checks/money orders taken. Shipping is extra. Thanks!

SOLD

totj21-2.jpg

wow, I often hear of payette undergrading, but never overgrading...must have slipped by him

but, if you can wait till I get back from heroes con to send payment :takeit:

wow, I often hear of payette undergrading, but never overgrading...must have slipped by him

Sure, that would be fine. I will mark it sold

I agree that Jim is a fantastic dealer and one of the few big guys I still buy from. The Blue Bolt 111 he sold me along with the TOTJ was graded by him at 5.0. I put it at 7.5, so I was more than happy with the package overall!

Sure, that would be fine. I will mark it sold

I agree that Jim is a fantastic dealer and one of the few big guys I still buy from. The Blue Bolt 111 he sold me along with the TOTJ was graded by him at 5.0. I put it at 7.5, so I was more than happy with the package overall!

Bought from Jim all through the 80s and early 90s..........strictest grading BSD I know (thumbs u

Fantastic cover on this one

Congrats to Rick and Andy :applause: