• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vacation time is here so DETECTIVE COMICS # 36 IS ON THE MARKET!+few more books

29 posts in this topic

It is time for a Vacation with the Wife so since nothing else ever sells as fast I am putting up the seldom offered Detective comics # 36 (2.0 slight A) for sale (its the only pic I have available at the moment-sorry for the poor shot). The very very slight resto is colour touch by the D (where Detective is) that is it!!! It could possibly be removed too and might be able to get blue. But that will be your choice. Asking is $ 3,700 :takeit: gets the book right away, pms are welcomed but please no low ball offers. Especially seeing what the 31 just got (these books just keep rocketing up in value by the day), this book will sell being that it is nowhere near a price range like that. U.S. buyers or Canadian (shipping is free).Check, Bank check, M/o, wire, Paypal (add 3%) accepted. Payment must be received by the end of the month. Thank you everyone

Detective36.jpg

Vacation time is here so DETECTIVE COMICS # 36 IS ON THE MARKET!
If I bought your book, I think my wife would give me a loooong vacation... hm

Sweet Tec, mate! (thumbs u

Vacation time is here so DETECTIVE COMICS # 36 IS ON THE MARKET!
If I bought your book, I think my wife would give me a loooong vacation... hm

Sweet Tec, mate! (thumbs u

Thanks, I would rather keep it but if the price is right (and enough to cover the trip) then you know, and you could see it first hand if you like, maybe then :baiting: , I mean come on, its a Tec

mystics011.jpg

What will it take to get a buyer for this scarce book? Mystic 8 (5.0 Blue)I had this priced originally at $1800 (on an old thread) now the asking price will be $1600 , the rest, the same

Superman # 5 CGC 1.0 Off-white to White Pages (dont have a pic at the moment cause the scanner is dead- and my father took my digital camera with him :sorry: ) anyway, the grade does not do the book justice. It should (IMO) be at least a 1.8. They knock the grade down because of a tear at the top where the N on Superman is. The N is partailly torn out. If that was there CGC would have gave it a higher grade for sure. As soon as I have some type of camera in hand I will have a pic. Asking is $ 495 :takeit: gets it, everything else the same. Again a Pic will be up soon enough, Thanks

TTA35.jpg

Time for at least one book at under guide, Tale to Astonish 35 (Key, 1st AntMan in costume) at about VG+ range (at least) price $ 300 shipping (for U.S. buyers only) only $ 5 Canadian ($ 11- which is about half of what it would cost), everything else the same as above.

Will be away for most of the day on Sunday so if there are any pms, they will be answered very late in the night or Monday morning for sure. If I am able to get on in the day I will answer pms as quickly as possible, Thanks

adv79.jpg

The very Scarce Adventure comics 79 at about Vg (to maybe VG+) condition. Tape on the spine is what keeps the grade this low. Off-white pages (IMO) Classic Manhunter cover! They dont get too much better than this. Asking $ 1200, offers considered of course, will be out pretty much most of the day so I might not be able to get to answer questions right away - but eventually I will, Thanks Everything else the same with payments and shipping.

It is time for a Vacation with the Wife so since nothing else ever sells as fast I am putting up the seldom offered Detective comics # 36 (2.0 slight A) for sale (its the only pic I have available at the moment-sorry for the poor shot). The very very slight resto is colour touch by the D (where Detective is) that is it!!! It could possibly be removed too and might be able to get blue. But that will be your choice. Asking is $ 3,700 :takeit: gets the book right away, pms are welcomed but please no low ball offers. Especially seeing what the 31 just got (these books just keep rocketing up in value by the day), this book will sell being that it is nowhere near a price range like that. U.S. buyers or Canadian (shipping is free).Check, Bank check, M/o, wire, Paypal (add 3%) accepted. Payment must be received by the end of the month. Thank you everyone

Detective36.jpg

Ok I guess everyone knew this was coming- Realistic Price reduction $ 3,100

TTA35.jpg

Time for at least one book at under guide, Tale to Astonish 35 (Key, 1st AntMan in costume) at about VG+ range (at least) price $ 300 shipping (for U.S. buyers only) only $ 5 Canadian ($ 11- which is about half of what it would cost), everything else the same as above.

Reduced to $275

mystics011.jpg

What will it take to get a buyer for this scarce book? Mystic 8 (5.0 Blue)I had this priced originally at $1800 (on an old thread) now the asking price will be $1600 , the rest, the same

and yet another Reduction $1500- cant believe this has not sold yet

Superman # 5 CGC 1.0 Off-white to White Pages (dont have a pic at the moment cause the scanner is dead- and my father took my digital camera with him :sorry: ) anyway, the grade does not do the book justice. It should (IMO) be at least a 1.8. They knock the grade down because of a tear at the top where the N on Superman is. The N is partailly torn out. If that was there CGC would have gave it a higher grade for sure. As soon as I have some type of camera in hand I will have a pic. Asking is $ 495 :takeit: gets it, everything else the same. Again a Pic will be up soon enough, Thanks

Reduction for Superman as well price now $ 435 (pic tomorrow when I have my camera back)

adv79.jpg

The very Scarce Adventure comics 79 at about Vg (to maybe VG+) condition. Tape on the spine is what keeps the grade this low. Off-white pages (IMO) Classic Manhunter cover! They dont get too much better than this. Asking $ 1200, offers considered of course, will be out pretty much most of the day so I might not be able to get to answer questions right away - but eventually I will, Thanks Everything else the same with payments and shipping.

Reduced , now asking 1k

Detective36.jpg

I would consider a cash + trade for books like SUPERMAN cover Actions , issues 19 and under

adv79.jpg

Reduced , now asking 1k

wow, no takes on this, how about $ 900 ?

Reduction for Superman as well price now $ 435 (pic tomorrow when I have my camera back)

Pics are finally here, sorry that it can only be from my G1 phone though...

1245810928264.jpg

Detective36.jpg

I would consider a cash + trade for books like SUPERMAN cover Actions , issues 19 and under

if 1 or 2 more sales come through, this will be off the market, :sorry: I prefer to keep the Tecs unless the offers are really tempting - being honest here

mystics011.jpg

and yet another Reduction $1500- cant believe this has not sold yet

last drop on this then it goes back in the collection, $1400

TTA35.jpg

Reduced to $275

Reduced asking - last one- now $245- for a book so nice like this - and for sure at under guide? There must be a taker out there somewhere