• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Phantom Lady 17 and Blue Beetle 54 - THREAD CLOSED!

9 posts in this topic

Offered here for quick sale; no need to hype these beauties.

Terms as usual; PayPal E-Check only unless you wish to ante up the extra 3.9% PayPal crdit card fee. Check via snail mail is cool too. PM's welcomed but the :takeit: here on the thread is KING. Shipping on me!

SOLD!

Phantom Lady #17 2.5 cr/ow - amat. color touch and repair to top of spine. Tear/small hole on back cover. Nice low grade copy.

pl17.jpg

pl17bc.jpg

Blue Beetle #54 CGC 3.0 purple label ow pages/bottom edge trimmed

BlueBeetle54.jpg

Terms as usual; PayPal E-Check only unless you wish to ante up the extra 3.9% PayPal crdit card fee. Check via snail mail is cool too. PM's welcomed but the :takeit: here on the thread is KING. Shipping on me!

$1350 for the pair shipped!

Phantom Lady #17 2.5 cr/ow - amat. color touch and repair to top of spine. Tear/small hole on back cover. Nice low grade copy.

pl17.jpg

pl17bc.jpg

BlueBeetle54.jpg

PRICE DROP TO $1250 AND I'LL STILL THROW IN THE BLUE BEETLE #51 TOO! :o

$1350 for the pair shipped!

pl17.jpg

pl17bc.jpg

BlueBeetle54.jpg

ok, splitting 'em up. Beetle #54 has SOLD. Phantom Lady 17 now available for a paltry $850 shipped. When the heck was the last time you saw a PL 17 for $850??? :whistle: