• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chew 9.9 or 10.0?

340 posts in this topic

Not going to happen IMO, at least not for a long time...

I think there is 1 Walking Dead 9.9 #1 ever done...

and hey, this is Image, not IDW lol

yeah, but WD wasn't selling for $200 as a CGC 9.8 two weeks after it was out! everyone and their mommas will be subbing their copies...also, WD 1 has a smaller print run, right?

if it's going to happen, id be willing to bet it will go down WAYYYY sooner than later.

Not going to happen IMO, at least not for a long time...

I think there is 1 Walking Dead 9.9 #1 ever done...

and hey, this is Image, not IDW lol

yeah, but WD wasn't selling for $200 as a CGC 9.8 two weeks after it was out! everyone and their mommas will be subbing their copies...also, WD 1 has a smaller print run, right?

if it's going to happen, id be willing to bet it will go down WAYYYY sooner than later.

Do we know the print run yet? I'd bet Chew's is similar if not smaller. I think TWD was around 7K. Most Image #1s nowadays aren't that high.

I doubt it cause not that many people sub books to CGC

:screwy:

It's not crazy...it's true... people don't sub zombie books as much as they do super heroe stuff. Look at walking dead, The Goon, and RASL, compared to Captain America, Wolverine, and Spider-Man.

It's not crazy...it's true... people don't sub zombie books as much as they do super heroe stuff. Look at walking dead, The Goon, and RASL, compared to Captain America, Wolverine, and Spider-Man.

it's cause we are the cool people

j

it's cause we are the cool people

j

:acclaim: