• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 Long Boxes of Bronze Books CLOSED

23 posts in this topic

A few weeks ago Comicseekers was selling long boxes of Bronze books for 150.00 each shipped. I bought three. HOWEVER, after they came in i realized I need to slim my collection down not buy bulk. I picked these up from the Post Office yesterday and am listing them today. They are still sealed with brown tape all over the boxes, so not sure whats inside other then bronze age comic books.

Buy them for what I payed for them $150.00 per box shipped.

Can I see some scans :lol:

Just kidding....good luck with the sale

Everyone loves a mystery box.

I am hoping somone loves them enough to buy them like I did. I really need to stop with quanity and go with 1 or 2 books.

All Star 3 been my grail forever and never sought it out much due to my buy buy buying at times :)

A few weeks ago Comicseekers was selling long boxes of Bronze books for 150.00 each shipped. I bought three. HOWEVER, after they came in i realized I need to slim my collection down not buy bulk. I picked these up from the Post Office yesterday and am listing them today. They are still sealed with brown tape all over the boxes, so not sure whats inside other then bronze age comic books.

meh

meh

Are you not trusting the unsearched wheat penny theory? :o

meh

That mean you want to buy all three boxes?

Well, given the hoopla that's currently taking place in the probation thread from other buyers of the seller of your books, you can't be surprised at the reaction.

Go read the last three or four pages of the probation thread to get an idea of what has people up in arms over the contents of these long boxes.

Well, given the hoopla that's currently taking place in the probation thread from other buyers of the seller of your books, you can't be surprised at the reaction.

Go read the last three or four pages of the probation thread to get an idea of what has people up in arms over the contents of these long boxes.

Yep.

Wait for a partial refund then relist them at the reduced price.

:idea:

meh

Honestly, I am sorry you got taken in this deal, but reselling them to innocent forum members is not the answer.

meh

Honestly, I am sorry you got taken in this deal, but reselling them to innocent forum members is not the answer.

Well, let's not assume that CJ knew about that other stuff...let's get our facts before we accuse him of any wrongdoing (tsk)

meh

Well, let's not assume that CJ knew about that other stuff...

You're right, but since I knew about it at the time of this sales thread being posted (and I had no dealing with CS) I simply assumed the buyers all did. (shrug)

You're right though, it could all be one big innocent coincidence.

meh

You're right, but since I knew about it at the time of this sales thread being posted (and I had no dealing with CS) I simply assumed the buyers all did. (shrug)

Well, as someone that actually BOUGHT one of the boxes from CS, and has not yet received it, I can tell you I didn't know until I read this sales thread. I don't read the probation thread daily, more like monthly. Maybe I need to alter that behavior... By the way, wanna buy a box of books? lol

meh

Well, as someone that actually BOUGHT one of the boxes from CS, and has not yet received it, I can tell you I didn't know until I read this sales thread. I don't read the probation thread daily, more like monthly. Maybe I need to alter that behavior... By the way, wanna buy a box of books? lol

I did not read the probation thread but just did .

I have not opened the boxes but if they are thhat bad this thread is closed. If I got messed over thats my fault I will not pass that on to anyone else.

Thanks for the information.

I have not opened the boxes but if they are thhat bad this thread is closed. If I got messed over thats my fault I will not pass that on to anyone else.

Good move, because it would have been really tough handling all of the resultant fallout if you'd unloaded those here given the circumstances..........

Good move, because it would have been really tough handling all of the resultant fallout if you'd unloaded those here given the circumstances..........

yep just opened one and its JUNK!

I want my money back but not at the expense of someone else.

:takeit:

But only if there are no less than 100 copies of Heroes and some water damage.

Actually spray the Heroes with your hose before shipment.

:roflmao:

+1

and mebbe you could let them marinate in the sun a few days and get a good mold crop going?