• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Too Many Forum Scams for Me!

355 posts in this topic

P.S. The most the obvious reason to "play it cool" is to see if you can get a refund, as once it goes public, you've pretty well given up any hope of seeing your cash again.

Yeah but sometimes, it's not just about the money.

Even if the guy gave a refund and no one was aware of what went down, what

happens to the next unsuspecting buyer/s?

P.S. The most the obvious reason to "play it cool" is to see if you can get a refund, as once it goes public, you've pretty well given up any hope of seeing your cash again.

Yeah but sometimes, it's not just about the money.

Even if the guy gave a refund and no one was aware of what went down, what

happens to the next unsuspecting buyer/s?

That is the only real "issue" with the forum sales. Unfortunately we have to work with what we have.

Exactly, and it's this recent "good sellers gone bad" phenomenon that's really disheartening, and remember folks, not every single scam is highlighted in the forum.

(Just for the record for those wondering, JC does buy on the boards. I've sold to him before.)

I don't think their referring to sex. :gossip:

Anybody got a Cliff notes for the time impaired people.

Seriously, I wouldn't even want to waste your time further on this.

I think he won't be doing it again after getting caught. Just let him name call and threaten away. It's his traditional way. Kind of entertaining, in a kind of child-needing-attention kind of way. Just validates his character challenges.

Is this true, did you send threatening PMs to other (Bosco) board members ? (shrug)

Threatening PMs? doh!

Some people really like talking garbage on the web until they are confronted meh

Is this true, did you send threatening PMs to other (Bosco) board members ? (shrug)

Threatening PMs? doh!

Some people really like talking garbage on the web until they are confronted meh

I'm the total opposite...meek and reasonable on the web, total person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed in real life :acclaim:

Threatening PMs? doh!

I'm the total opposite...meek and reasonable on the web, total person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed in real life :acclaim:

Europeans :insane:

Threatening PMs? doh!

Guess I will find out next week :applause:

Threatening PMs? doh!

All part of the internet experience. (shrug)

BS.

I find that the people who talk the loudest are the ones usually hiding in person.

It's those silent ones you gotta worry about :eek: